TMI! Dripping milky discharge?

pradabooties

Reaction score
Hi all

So right now AF is 12 days late. I had a BFN at a week late so now I'm waiting to test again at 2 weeks late.

Last night I had some pretty strange and strong feelings of discomfort and kind of nerve twinges in my upper thighs and hips then this morning I went to the bathroom and as I pulled down my panties beforehand some whiteish very watery discharge dripped down my legs :/ OH and I didn't BD last night so it's definitely my discharge. Has anyone had this in early pregnancy or otherwise? I've never ever experienced it before so dripping

Is it stretchy too sounds like EWCM. Which would mean your highly fertile? Could you have possibly not ovulated? So this is ovulation?

I have never TTC before now so my last 2 children I didn't find out until 7/6 weeks, so I couldn't tell you what CM is like in the early weeks.

I noticed an abundance of CM with my son, required panty liners constantly I would say test againx

I agree with CarlyP. It looks like an ovulation discharge. when I ovulate, I always get a gush of milky watery discharge. however, if you are sure you already ovulated and late for your period, test again. I do remember when I was pregnant with my son, I had loads of discharge but I'm not sure what kind of discharge it was, that was years ago.

Thanks everyone. It wasn't stretchy at all, it was actually quite watery. Weird! I'm fairly certain I ovulated back at the very end of February because I had spotting (AF was on the 17th and spotting was on the 27th, according to my fertility tracker it was on the dot spotting for ovulation). But still possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->