TMI frustrating moment! gosh

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by jaytee146, May 31, 2011.

1. jaytee146

jaytee146 Blessed mommy to a beautiful girl and growing lo

I've read before that when you're pregnant that you can have Incontinence. well i had just taken a bath and put my clothes on. sat down for some cereal and sneezed and Peed on my self! mind you already went to the rest room three time's even while showering (sorry for that visual) but I'm so flustered right now. anyone going through this?:winkwink:

2. katerdid

katerdid Momma

You are not alone! I pee when I sneeze too, it's icky! Sometimes when I cough as well.

3. Kimmi82

Kimmi82 Mummy to baby Faye

Its happened to me, I always thought I had a strong pelvic floor too!

4. henrysmumkaz

henrysmumkaz One son & twin daughters

When I sneeze.. when I cough... when I laugh... just sometimes when i'm squatting down to do something.. its delightful, isn't it!

5. jaytee146

my mom made me laugh so hard while driving the same thing happened. for a gag present she bought me some adult diapers! ha! i would have seriously wore them if they wouldn't make that weird noise while under clothes lol

6. seoj

seoj Our family of four...

Very common hun... maybe try doing some Kegel exercises? hehe... I've read they can help with the delivery as well. Prob good to get in the groove now since they are good for after delivery too...

Not sure that will stop these "moments" from happening all together, but it can't hurt!!

7. Sherileigh

Sherileigh Well-Known Member

I did this morning, was coughing too hard and peed a little. Oops. Of all the irritating pregnancy things this is the worst!

8. jaytee146

I've been doing those kegel things almost since day one. i'd better do them longer cause their not helping for that particular problem LOL