TMI: Had sex before 6 weeks... Uh oh?

paigekins

Proud Mama of Twin Boys
Reaction score
So... it's been almost 5 weeks since I gave birth to my twins vaginally. I couldn't wait any longer. My husband travels all week for work and I miss him so much, so we had sex this morning.

Is that okay? The doc did cut me and I did have stitches. Sex didn't really hurt, but it felt dry and a little stretchy. We used lube and a condom, and I took a bath afterward.

Anyone else have sex before they were "supposed" to?

Wow, twins vaginally, go you!! :thumbup:

I never have Im afraid but am sure everything will be ok! It doesnt sound like you have done any damage :hugs:

I also had sex 3 weeks after. Im sure you'll be fine! .. Congrats on your twins :D!!!

OMG did you tear at all? Sorry Im no help as cant have sex due to un healed 4th degree tear until Im 6 months pp!

I had both my son and twin girls vaginally and was far more damaged by my son. Didnt stop us from having sex 5 weeks after having him though and I had 36 stitches! Waited 7 weeks to do it after my twins though, just because I was tooooo tired to want to - I'm amazed you'd want to - your husband is a lucky man!!

If you used lube and you feel alright, I don't see why there would be a problem x

:rofl: surprised you guy's are wanting sex after the baby! it has crossed my mind once but quickly faded after lo started screaming :haha: :wave: go girl's

you waited longer than me i was about 10 days after my csection lol:blush:

I stopped pp bleeding at 2 wks pp and dtd that night:haha: i had a slight grazing and was offered stitches but refused and i was fine:thumbup:

Twins and sex before 6 weeks pp? All i can say is YOU GO GIRL!! :happydance:

dang! after twins... I was so tired after one but we did it at 8 days PP after a emcs. You go girl!

Congrats on having your twins vaginally!!!

I had sex 2 weeks PP. Its whenever you feel your ready. As long as you didn't feel pain, I don't see the problem.

Congratulations on your twins! And, yes, wow! A vaginal delivery! Amazing!

I had sex at 6 weeks pp with my oldest, and 4 weeks pp with my son (both vaginal deliveries).

Here in Japan the post partum check is at 1 month rather than 6 weeks and we get the go ahead then, so I'm sure you're good to go as well! :thumbup:

Whew! Okay, good. Glad I'm not the only one who didn't wait.

wow when do you women find the time! after 1st DD we didnt end up DTD again until she was 6 and a half months!! now im thinking that having 2 is fabulous birth control! i dont think il be up to having sex for at least 4 years! haha!

As long as there is no pain or discomfort afterwards then your fine xx

I think it's fine as soon as you feel ready!
I actually feel ready for it myself (2 weeks after a vaginal birth) but I'm still bleeding so can't just yet. Actually both me and hubby are craving it a bit :blush: despite the tiredness!

I had sex after 2 weeks after vaginal birth! It's fine :) I am glad u had ur twins naturally and didn't get roped into having a c- section! Good for u xx

My LO was born 3 weeks ago & we DTD last night for first time, bleeding stopped about a week ago or else we wouldn't have done it, didn't feel any pain at all, slight discomfort but thats to be expected, apart from that it was great. I only had one small tear.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"