TMI Happenings after sweep normal or should I be worried???

Laura1984

Ruby's Mummy
Reaction score
Hi Girlies

Right.... Had show... brownish old blood - called labour ward as midwife advised if I saw anything resembling blood i should call - was told as brownish then not to worry but is turning more and more red and now have livery bits about the size of little finger nail??? Normal?? or should I phone back??? the consistancy is still quite thick and sticky sorry for TMI so not normal blood consistancy...

What do you think???

x

I have no advice hon, but hope this is the start of something for you x x

sounds like ur plug coming away x x

Call back and descride it to them. See what they think, better to be safe than sorry! Good luck :hugs: xxx

Don't know hun, but if you're concerned, ring the labor ward again - they won't mind.

xxx

sounds like the start of it- when I was in for monitoring today that is exactly how they described it- I would call again- the worse they can say is wait- but at least they will have on record that you have contacted them and are further along than earlier.
D
x

Hopefully normal part of the show (I've no experience with this yet) but perhaps ring your MW to put your mind at rest?

Sounds like your plug hunn, but for piece of mind phne your mw and explain to them what been coming away, hope this is the start of things for you, good luck...:)

:hug:

It sounds like your plug hun but you could always ring and check xx

Sounds like your plug honey !! I lost some more of mine this aft!! It had brown nastiness in it too....hope this is a good sign for us both!!!!

x

Sounds normal but I would just phone to put your mind at rest babe:hugs:

Good luck:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

...is turning more and more red and now have livery bits about the size of little finger nail??? Normal?? or should I phone back??? the consistancy is still quite thick and sticky sorry for TMI so not normal blood consistancy...

What do you think???

x

In all honesty I think that you should phone them back especially if it is all coloured and not just streaking within a transluscent sticky mucus because it could be that your placenta is coming away early. I don't want to alarm you but it's definately better to be safe than sorry.

If it's not and it is just your show then lucky you :dance: you're gonna go into labour soon. :hugs:

Good luck Honey.

Phoned again lol and they said unless it's like cut your finger blood then its just a show and I'm fine and KEEP ACTIVE!!!

Thanks for all you replies girls!

xx

I hope this is it for you! Keep us informed! And get bouncing :D xxx

Glad your ok, always better to ring and check. Keep moving!!

That's great news. We're all different when it comes down to it. :D Hope you're all set and ready to go then lady. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->