TMI has this happened to anyone else?

flosie

Reaction score
Me and my partner dtd for the first time in a while last night and when i went to the toilet after there was bright red blood. I'm 10 weeks 3 days. After a quick Google it seems it can be common but just wandering if it has happened to anyone on here? I am going to call the midwife today

Are you sure it wasn't him? I've had this happen and its been a tear on his fs.

If its definitely you it's probably just an irritated cervix. I hear it's common so don't panic x

Hugs lovey. Yes call your mw and hopefully they can get you on for a scan. This happened with my first pregnancy and it was really scary. As a consequence we have not dtd at all this pregnancy and probably will not for a while. My daughter was fine and born healthy but they did send me for an early scan and put the bleeding down to cervix aggregation. X

Thank you for your responses I called the epu this morning as the non urgent midwives weren't available and I have already been seen by epu. They have booked me in for a scan for early next week. The bleeding has now stopped I just feel really achy but I think that is more because I am ill in general with a horrendous cough and cold

When I was about 6 weeks I had very light pink spotting after intercourse that only lasted for like an hour. I had a doctor appointment after and I was completely fine! My doctor told me it was completely normal to have light spotting after intercourse. Hope this helps you!

hi I had a bright red bleed with my 1st at 20 weeks and went straight in for a scan all was ok they said it was quite common

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->