TMI...how often did you BD to get pregnant?

With my son we did it 9 times that month (4 of which were around O). With MC #3 we did it EOD from AF until ovulation so only 2 times during my fertile period.

Hi guess it can take just the once but u gta get the timing right (catch that eggy so ovulation time) both times i conceived i used opks & followed the SMEP plan & wrked both times. So bd every other day frm cd1 until u gt pisitiv opk then bed 3 days in a row miss a day & then once more. Also used preseed during the nearly po & positive opk days. Wrked both times! Good luck

With our son, it only took once! I had just come off BCP, and we were going to wait one full cycle. One morning, we decided we were too lazy to get up and get protection, and BAMM! BFP a few weeks later.
This time, I'm trying to take it easy and not stress/over think it. However, I'm using MFF, and we BD 4 times during my fertile period this cycle. Fingers crossed that it sticks!

My dd was actually conceived in zero times! Lol! We did iui and you're supposed to dtd after it but he had to leave town for work so we didn't get to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->