*TMI I have razors up my ass :'(

roseyblossom

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
:cry: Every time I go to the loo for no2 it feels like there are razors in my bum and its getting to the point where I'm afraid to go to the loo now because all I see is red :cry: (sorry tmi) I'm going to the doctors tomorrow to see if they can prescribe me with some stool softners but till then does anyone know of any home remedy or softners
I can take for now? :wacko:

Oh I hate that very painful indeed.
A high fibre cereal or prunes maybe.
I'm sure fybergel is ok in pregnancy.

I had this pre-pregnancy and it is horrible:( It helped me to put some ice on it, which is uncomfortable but will make the swelling go down, which I think is what puts the pressure on the nerves and makes it hurt so much. Also drink a lot of water, the more hydrated you are the better.

Lots of liquids!. I hope you feel better soon x

More water and fiber. I'm right there with you. I take warm baths to ease the pain too. Hope it gets better soon.

Sorry buy your title made me ROFL. Excellent way of putting it :rofl:

I drink plenty of water thats what surprises me aboutthis situation but thanks ladies. FirstLadyM lol glad you liked it ;)

I have to use glycerin suppositories every once in a while even with high fiber cereals and lots of water. I buy the infant ones they are thinner and work just fine. They make you go really fast but try and hold it in for at least 20 minutes and it lubes up everything that's in there so it slides right out... It's a quick fix but not permanent so you will still need softners. It might warrant a call to your doc or midwife to see if they are fine for you to use but my doc recommends them for a quick fix when things get painful or plugged up as there is nothing in them besides glycerin and they don't make you go continuously like a laxative

Oh you poor thing. I had it with my last baby when I was 30-odd weeks pregnant. I was SO scared to go to the toilet. Before I got a prescription for suppositories (which I suspect you will need) and cream, I took a bottle of warm water into the toilet with me, and kinda poured it on as I went (GROSS!!!!). It did help to soothe it a little bit. Give it a go. I'm so scared of having it back again.

Hope you are OK. You're doing the right thing getting checked out and the creams/suppositories work SO quickly. xx

feel better soon, I know how it feels.. totally sucks :hugs:

Get some preperation h or tucks. Those will help reduce swelling and help with the pain

i was given these sypositories.. they are amazing. and brought the swelling down xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->