TMI kind of question

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
So I’m pregnant again with baby number 6 .
I’m wondering if it’s just because it’s baby number 6 or wether this is an odd sign. So here goes . So I had a dream about a week ago that I was pregnant with twins and it was really real . So next day I done a test and boom as usual dream turns into a bfp . I always get a dream that I’m pregnant when I am . However it is normally one baby . So anyway for the last two weeks I’ve had really bad diarrhoea see told you tmi lol .
I’ve been told this is normal and normally links in like morning sickness yet I’ve never had either with my others and the bloat is unreal honestly I don’t ever have a bump until 25+ weeks and I literally cannot button my jeans or anything it’s crazy .
Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this ? Is it normal ? Is it twins ? Am I just a crazy lady ? I’m literally so lost right now .
I’m so worried as I’ve just bought a new house and I’ve got a new job so I’m kind of lost atm the hormones aren’t helping as I’ve completely lost the plot .
Thanks guys xxx

Hey! I had the same symptoms as you, just one baby though!

I've been bloated since week 6 and it's only my second!

I believe there is merit to dreams, I generally dream of the gender then again I posted a few weeks ago 'Question for Mums to Twins' because I thought the same. I was bloated/showing very soon, dreamt of twins but it was only one baby.

Maybe go for an early scan? Peace of mind?

Can’t get an early scan but I’ve got bloods on Thursday so hopefully I’ll know by the results of them lol . I’ve literally been bloated as hell since like 3 weeks . I’ve had the same dream like 3 times I’m so sure it is . Would be so odd if it wasn’t now I’ve comvomced myself lol x

I was the same, so sure it was twins then it wasn't.

I couldn't wait until 12 weeks so I paid £60 for a private scan somewhere in Doncaster. Got to see baby's heartrate early and was told baby was growing on track so it relaxed me loads. I'd be ripping my hair out round about now if not lol.

How far along are you?

Totally dreaming of twins here too. Not just any twins, boy/girl twins. Scan in a few weeks 🙃

I’m roughly 7 weeks and i have twins and triplets in my family on every side imaginable lol . It’s making me flutter haha I’m all worked up like omg what is going on haha

Ooo good chance then. We don't have twins or multiples of any kind anywhere.

I was having the same symptoms (down to the pregnancy dream lol) and I went yesterday and it was just one baby thank goodness. I would try to get an early scan..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->