TMI maybe but my urine..

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Looks really unhealthy :(

I have a midwife appointment today so I went to pee in the little test pot and it's really pale yellow but also really cloudy. I hope I don't have a UTI?

Cloudiness sounds a bit iff ... colour doesnt seem to bad though. See what she says when she does her dipstick thing lol. Hope its nothing!!

I just googled it and apparently more likely than not it's just 'normal vaginal secretions' (gross) that we all know pregnancy brings more of. >.<

my urine was like this for my midwife appointment at 34 weeks.
it looked just not normal midwifnever said anythink about it soo:S
and i've had uti before i havent got it with my cloudy wee lol
but i think you would have to speak to ur doctor or midwife they do a lil test. x

Well she'll see it and dipstick it in a few hours anyway :) I'm gonna ask about my pelvic pain too.

I cant remember if mine was a little cloudy last time when they pciked up traces of some random thing in my urine. It sounds similar to what youve googled. She said to me it could be a sign of infection when teamed with other stuff but generally its to do with your extra "moisture" down there getting into your wee

Well she'll see it and dipstick it in a few hours anyway :) I'm gonna ask about my pelvic pain too.

Good luck!
yeah tell me what shesays about pelvic pains please?
i've been told it's just the bones softening up ready but im un sure:S x

my wee always looks cloudy since being pregnant, midwife has never said anything bad so maybe its a pregnancy thing

Lou
xxx

Good luck!
yeah tell me what shesays about pelvic pains please?
i've been told it's just the bones softening up ready but im un sure:S x

Will do. Mine has been quite severe to be honest. I've had to take yesterday and today as sick days from work b/c I've been getting no sleep at all. It's really painful when I move about at night and especially when I need to get up to use the toilet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->