TMI Pic Included- IB or AF Spotting/Low Progesterone

Momof2TTC

Reaction score
Last cycle I spotted for 5 days from 7dpo (cd22 of 26) until AF arrived. Today is 6dpo (cd21) and I just got this type of CM. It was very stretchy and had a red streak or 2 in it.

Does IB/IS ever present like that or do you think that it's just me starting to spot again before AF? If I'm spotting again this early, do you think that could mean that my progesterone is low so I'm only having an 11d LP and spotting for 5 of those days?

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
Hmm...I'm not sure. You said some of it was stretchy? Wonder if that's left over ewcm or could be because of an estrogen/progesterone imbalance...? I've had Implantation cramping but never IB...but I've read that IB is usually pinkish or brownish, although some ppl have more reddish type blood. Did you have any cramps/aching on one side? I'm not seeing an implantation dip on your chart (this doesn't always happen though)...but I'm inclined to think your spotting might more be related to low progesterone. Was your spotting last month the same colour?

Hmm...I'm not sure. You said some of it was stretchy? Wonder if that's left over ewcm or could be because of an estrogen/progesterone imbalance...? I've had Implantation cramping but never IB...but I've read that IB is usually pinkish or brownish, although some ppl have more reddish type blood. Did you have any cramps/aching on one side? I'm not seeing an implantation dip on your chart (this doesn't always happen though)...but I'm inclined to think your spotting might more be related to low progesterone. Was your spotting last month the same colour?

I have a hard time remembering but I think last month it was some EWCM and a brown blood, and then just some brown spotting without much CM. I don't recall any cramps or aching at ovulation and I don't think I ever had any at implantation with my 2 kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"