(TMI PIC) possible IB but also UTI? my journey from 1DPO (Help)

PariB

Reaction score
Okay I love reading threads so thought i'd one of my own.. because i'm feeling so demotivated and fustrated.

So I have a very regular 28 day cycle. Last month - I had a chemical and started bleeding 5 days after expected period. (4th November)
This month we have been trying (literally tryinge every single night) now I have predicted my ovulation 18th November.

Since 1DPO - sore breasts, nausea, very bad cramping, feeling lightheaded carried.
2dpo- Same.
3dp- Same.
4dpo- Bleeding gums.
5dpo-same
6dpo- same

7DPO (25th) - I went to to the toilet, and when i wiped myself, this came out on the tissue.
When i went there a hour later, i wiped away more (same colour but an amount where it worried me) it was really pink in person and lasted a few hours everytime i went to check.

HOWEVER :growlmad:
the next day, I couldnt urinate properly... and bad cramping - went to A&E and they said they have picked up a little water infection and gave me medication, i was intended to take the medication next day, but after giving my urine sample to the doctor, I didn't have no more problems, and ",my water infection" lasted literally 6 hours.
The doctor said my spotting could have been due to the water infection but as the blood came from my vagina and not the urine itself, then he said i should wait to take a pregnancy test.

Today (27th)
9DPO - my breast are very sore, heavy - and my nipples are very sensitive, and still cramping.

But i feel do demotivated as the doctor said there was a little water infection indicitated in my urine..
I don't want to take a test yet as I believe its too early.

But what do you guys think of this TMI pic. (SORRY)

I'm recording this down as If i do get the dreaded BFN and my period comes - I'm hoping these things will help us when waiting and analyzing our two week wait.

Hope you can help me!

Attachments

• blood ib ib.jpg
    blood ib ib.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 13
Hey there :)

A bit of pink around 7dpo is a really great sign of IB :)

I too developed a UTI after o and took a course of antibiotics. I had pink when I wiped for the day but that was about 2dpo and because of the UTI. I haven't had any signs of IB though :( Am currently about 8dpo. I'm going to try and not test til 10dpo but I never got a bfp with my son til 12dpo.

When are you thinking of testing?

I'd say take a hpt around 10-11 dpo.
Baby dust to you

Hey there :)

A bit of pink around 7dpo is a really great sign of IB :)

I too developed a UTI after o and took a course of antibiotics. I had pink when I wiped for the day but that was about 2dpo and because of the UTI. I haven't had any signs of IB though :( Am currently about 8dpo. I'm going to try and not test til 10dpo but I never got a bfp with my son til 12dpo.

My breast are starting to burn....
I did a test this morning with pound shop owns.. 10DPO and TBH I didn't get enough tribe on it and it came up as BFN but I don't count it ...
However I do feel so irritable exactly like before AF shows
I'm gonna buy a first response and check tomorrow or Wednesday! :(

I took a test yesterday at 8dpo! Lol. I have no willpower. Was bfn of course.
My nipples are hurting a lot when I breastfeed DS, which is usually painless for me. But I'm not sure if I have a bit of thrush from the antibiotics.
Good luck with the FRER! Remember to let us know the results :)

I'm a day late and looks like no signs of AF ... hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->