Tmi pic!!! What is this?!!

Reaction score
So ive been on low estrogen bc since October..3 weeks i take the pill 1 week i dont af comes..so tomorrow ends the 3 weeks but i started what i think is af today..havent took a test..but i got this in the toilet today..bad back pain and cramps..bloating is this normal af clot?? It felt and looked like tissue
20180210_192859-1.jpg

I've never had a clot look like that before, I've had quarter size ones but they didn't look like yours. I see what looks like tissue also wish I was more help. Hopfully someone else can help.

It looks like a piece of uterine lining but I'd definitely test if you're unsure just in case.

Ive never had this before ..i hope its not a miscarriage im on bc..but ive had bad back pain all day amd now my tampon is stark white

Google decidual casts, it looks as though it could be one. If you had a fair bit of pain before/during passing it too. They're basically when your lining just keeps growing and results in like a plaster cast of your womb, which you then dispel. It will look similar to how your womb would look, though they aren't always precise. They're not common, but are more likely in those on hormonal contraception or on hormones to do with ttc. Usually harmless, but sometimes in the case of pregnancy can indicate ectopic pregnancy so I read. I read up about them after my GP misdiagnosed my polyp as a decidual cast, but the two are completely different in appearance

Just wondering if everything worked out u okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->