*TMI PICS!!!* Is this implantation bleeding?

ardnaxela

Reaction score
I woke up having some mild cramping mostly on the left side and a very sharp rise in my BBT. I have irregular periods usually lasting 34-39 days long and I'm on CD 28 now. I went to the bathroom a second time and usually when I see light blood the first trip to the bathroom (when it's my period) it'll be red and heavier the second time... but there was no blood the second time! The cramping is now gone also.

Thank you and GL to everyone :)

Attachments

• IMG_3718.jpg
    IMG_3718.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 17
  • chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 13
Could be. In my experience my ib has always been rusty brown in colour. But everyone is diff. GL hun

I had that exact same looking bleed last month, never spot before AF so I was sure it was my IB....next day the :witch: showed :growlmad: Hope that is not the case for you and it is your IB!! When is AF due? Fx hun.

I find that I only have it when I have slight lower cramps. It's been the 3rd time I've used the bathroom and the second time after the cramps went away I didn't wipe anything, but the third time I had little cramps and I wiped more pink discharge. AF isn't due until 4/16 at the earliest and 4/23 at the very latest.

No way to tell until you get AF or BFP. Your rise could be due to ovulation as your chart doesn't look like youve ovulated yet

Yeah your chart looks like you haven't ovulated yet. With left sided cramping accompanied with spotting, it looks like you just ovulated. You can confirm in 2 days hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->