TMI (picture) please please help!!! Update in comments

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
woke up this morning to this in my underwear. Signs of the start of a miscarriage or not? :cry:
I'm around 8 weeks pregnant, I've had no cramping

It looks brown in the picture, is it? Could just be old blood.

Go get yourself to get checked out. I hope things are ok.

Hopefully its not. For me when i had my 1st mc this is how it started. But i also had something similar at 15 weeks with my last pregnancy and all was ok.
See if you can get in for an urgent scan. :hugs:

It's turning into red blood now. I'm so so scared. It's like a really light period. Going to go to a and e now. If they can do anything

Thankyou everyone. I went to a&e and they referred me to EPU. They did some swabs to check for any infections ect. Doctor checked my uterus (which is still closed!) she said I haven't miscarried as of yet, but can't rule it out either :cry: I have a scan booked in for Tuesday. Send me lots of luck please, I'm so scared

Sending lots of luck your way.

how is the bleeding now? Any cramps?. I had something similar at 7 weeks, a scan at 7 plus 2 revealed baby and heartbeat. I still spotted lightly (only when I wiped till.9 weeks), did not get re scanned though as no cramps.
I believe bleeding can be more common than we think and of no cramps then it's often ok.
Good luck for Tuesday xxxx

Thankyou everyone. I went to a&e and they referred me to EPU. They did some swabs to check for any infections ect. Doctor checked my uterus (which is still closed!) she said I haven't miscarried as of yet, but can't rule it out either :cry: I have a scan booked in for Tuesday. Send me lots of luck please, I'm so scared

My friend had the same and scan showed baby was fine no explantion for bleed xx

Fx xx

Thankyou :). The bleeding is still the same, very light and having to wear a panty liner. But still no pain or cramps. I feel "normal" apart from the visual bleeding. I hope the scan reveals a heartbeat too, glad everything was okay for you. Very scary isn't it. Did you have any sort of pain or cramps? X

Sending lots of luck your way.

how is the bleeding now? Any cramps?. I had something similar at 7 weeks, a scan at 7 plus 2 revealed baby and heartbeat. I still spotted lightly (only when I wiped till.9 weeks), did not get re scanned though as no cramps.
I believe bleeding can be more common than we think and of no cramps then it's often ok.
Good luck for Tuesday xxxx

Oh how terrifying!

I had period-like bleeding with my son for a good 7 days early on in pregnancy and he was fine, they never saw where it was coming from. I was miserable and was sure I had lost him but all was well.

Best of luck xoxox

Good luck, ive bled from 8-17 weeks during this pregnancy and all is ok so far... im now almost 24 weeks x

With dd2 I bled a lot hun and she's a very happy nearly 5 year old.
Try and rest up if you can thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"