TMI question about Nipples in pregnancy?!

CuriousMama

Reaction score
Question: If / When your breasts got tender and nipples darker was it before or after your bfp. Also, how many DPO were you when you got your BFP?? I'm just fishing for some hope since I felt so down today about still having a neg test.

I tested this morning with a FRER and got a bfn. Not sure exactly when I O'd but am hoping this is our month! yesterday I woke up with tender breasts, and (tmi) I think my nipples are getting slightly larger and darker.

thanks!!!

I am 8dpo and my breast are killing me! I get swollen maybe a day or two before AF, but this is way too early and way too painful! I would love to know what other women have experienced too!

mine don't hurt any more now than they usually do in the two and the are not darker.

With my last they started to hurt about 3dpo I am 9dpo today and the sides are killing me my dh brushed against them before and I screamed in pain

Mine are still very swollen, but the pain as subsided (I think I am just used to it). This is the worse they have ever gotten. I am not due for another week and I don't know if I can take another week of this w/o knowing for sure what is going on!

That was one of the first signs for me- I think I pretty much remember my nipples hurting around O, and instead of going away for a couple weeks before my period, it just kinda continued on and got worse and worse. Before I even had missed my period, my boobs were pretty sore (like hurting just from the water in the shower touching them kind of sore). But! As with everything, everyone's so different. I had strong early symptoms (even had morning sickness start early around 3.5 weeks preggo), whereas others I know didn't have any symptoms until much later. I've also just had boobs hurting for PMS some months more than others, so I guess it can be hard to tell most unfortunately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->