TMI question about sex

Cattia

Reaction score
I hope people don't mind me asking this - I know there was a threadabout sex recently and this question is kindof related.

Every time I have had an orgasm since finding out I was pregnant, I have had period like cramps that just lasted a few minutes. I know this is normal, but now I am 7 weeks, the last couple of times I have not had this at all. Could this be a sign that the baby has stopped growing becasue the cramps have suddenly stopped? I was kind of reassured by this as I know it is a normal sign of pregnancy and now it has stopped I am worrying. Has anyone else had any experience of this?

Thanks,

Cat

I've had cramps 2 or 3 times after the big o but usually I dont get them. The cramps seemed to happen in the earlier weeks of my pregnancy and I havent had them for a couple of weeks now. I worried at first but tbh, I think it's all normal from what I've been reading. Sometimes you'll get cramps, sometimes you wont. Just enjoy the cramp free orgasms :D As long as you're not bleeding afterwards (light spotting is also normal btw!) then I'm sure you're fine... if you're worried then ring you're GP or MW and make sure that it's ok for you to carry on having sex/orgasms :hugs:

Seems like the majority of people on here has cramps for a least the first couple of weeks of pregnancy (including myself) just your body changing to allow a baby some room. So it's nothing to worry about it, while you've got cramps or when they've gone, no matter when you had the cramps, so don't worry about it :)

With me, sometimes I got the cramps after and sometimes I didn't. I never got them until about 8 or 9 weeks and then since then I get them sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->