TMI question... any advice?

Itsychik

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I have a (TMI) question that I haven't been able to bring myself to ask my mw yet... so I thought I'd try here first (next appointment is this Friday).

So for the past couple of weeks I've been experiencing some itching down in the lady bits... :blush: really just near the clitoris and right around it. It's not necessarily every day, but when it does itch then it's AWFUL and itches for hours (it even wakes me up sometimes at night!). I don't have any discharge (I had thrush at 16 weeks but it was treated and I haven't had it since). I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced something similar or has any suggestions what it could be? Could it be thrush without the discharge?

Since I'm getting closer to my due date I'm getting nervous about not getting it checked out in case it's something that could affect LO during birth...

Any responses are appreciated! :flower:

sounds like thrush to me hun - discharge may come later if at all. It sucks doesn't it, so annoying. Hope you get it sorted x x

i would buy one of those over the counter thrush creams like canesten (not sure if you have this brand in Holland, generally something containing clotrimazolum) and try it out for few days

Would be worth getting checked out, even if it's nothing then I'm sure you can get something to relieve the itching x

sounds like thrush to me dont know anything else that can make your lady parts itch :-/

Sounds to me like it is probably thrush. I haven't got any discharge, but keep feeling 'thrushy'. Ick. Just get your doctor to check it out. No need to feel embarrassed, it's really common. Best to be sure you're using the correct treatment too. Hope it clears up soon :)

Thanks for the advice everyone :)

I'll bring it up with my mw on Friday... and otherwise try an over-the-counter cream for thrush to see if that clears it up.

Thanks again! :flower:

Could also be because of all the pressure. I know some women get itchy thrush like symptoms but it's just because of all the extra blood flow. Do you have any swelling in your lady parts?

yep deffo sounds like thrush thats how mine always starts and ive had it loads throughout my pregnancy !!Lol go and get some cream asap or natural yoghurt before it spreads :):)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"