TMI question ~ Nipples

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by wanting1more, Dec 24, 2009.

1. wanting1more

wanting1more Praying for a sticky Bean

sorry in advance about the TMI i am about to share

I know a lot of ladies say they have darker nipples during pregnancy .. while mine are not really darker they are very pink and swollen looking.. super sensitive today .. actually my boobs as a whole are heavier and tender

could that be a good sign? anyone noticed more pink boobies?

lol i have to laugh at myself for wondering if everything is a sign

2. mamaxs4

mamaxs4 Well-Known Member

Maybe! My boobies won't change since I nursed my last baby and he's still nursing well into toddlerhood! But it does sound like a sign!

3. Pretty Sakura

Pretty Sakura Well-Known Member

The only thing that sounds like a sign are the heavy boobs and sensitive nips. The color isn't really going to be a good indicator cause some people's get darker and others stay the same. Being more pink doesn't make sense to me tbo. But it still looks good for you!! Mine got a darker for the record. ;)

4. pichi

pichi TTC on hold

my nipples in particular have been sensitive- almost tingly but it comes and goes. today for example they are not so sensitive but yesterday they were. it's been on and off like that for around 2 weeks for me now