TMI Question

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by lesleyann, Apr 5, 2009.

1. lesleyann

lesleyann Mummy

Ok so yesterday and today i noticed i was very wet down :blush: there but today after i got out of the shower got dry and laid on the bed and within a few seconds i was really wet down there so i got my oh to have a look :blush: lol and he said i looked very wet but there was no smell at all ???

Any ideas people? i have a midwife appointment on tuesday so im going to bring it up then but just wondering if anyone knows anything about this or has experience in this pleaseeeeeeee

2. Rach276

Rach276 Well-Known Member

I think its just an increase of discharge hun. I get it too x

3. techi_girly

techi_girly Proud mum to Oliver

Sounds like discharge to me too, tend to get more the closer to the end. :hug:

4. lesleyann

lesleyann Mummy

my normal discharge ever since i remember has always been thicker this is just clear and wet not sticky or creamy or anything

5. channy3232

channy3232 Well-Known Member

discharge discharge discharge! I hate it! I've had to wear pantiliners every day for months. The one day I forgot and it soaked through my pants at work!! It's horrible. That would be my guess as to what it is.

6. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

this is getting worst with me by the wk, its awful aint it :? defo sounds like discharge ,but wud check with mw x

7. navarababe

navarababe Mummy To Brooke :-)

Def sounds like discharge hun, its not nice at all. But i suppose thats what comes along with pregnancy lol.

If your worried ask mw to check u over. x

8. NoSpringChick

NoSpringChick Well-Known Member

I agree with everyone else, sometimes it even feels like leaking and when I check it isnt leaking at all there's just loads!
    I am starting to wonder if they like use a vacuum on you when it comes time to checking the cervix etc LOL! I will be having a howk out beforehand (I am sooo common I know!!!)