TMI Question

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Ok so yesterday and today i noticed i was very wet down :blush: there but today after i got out of the shower got dry and laid on the bed and within a few seconds i was really wet down there so i got my oh to have a look :blush: lol and he said i looked very wet but there was no smell at all ???

Any ideas people? i have a midwife appointment on tuesday so im going to bring it up then but just wondering if anyone knows anything about this or has experience in this pleaseeeeeeee

I think its just an increase of discharge hun. I get it too x

Sounds like discharge to me too, tend to get more the closer to the end. :hug:

my normal discharge ever since i remember has always been thicker this is just clear and wet not sticky or creamy or anything

discharge discharge discharge! I hate it! I've had to wear pantiliners every day for months. The one day I forgot and it soaked through my pants at work!! It's horrible. That would be my guess as to what it is.

this is getting worst with me by the wk, its awful aint it :? defo sounds like discharge ,but wud check with mw x

Def sounds like discharge hun, its not nice at all. But i suppose thats what comes along with pregnancy lol.

If your worried ask mw to check u over. x

I agree with everyone else, sometimes it even feels like leaking and when I check it isnt leaking at all there's just loads!
I am starting to wonder if they like use a vacuum on you when it comes time to checking the cervix etc LOL! I will be having a howk out beforehand (I am sooo common I know!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->