TMI question

Reaction score
I was reading other posts about clearout happening a couple weeks or so before labor starts, well it got me thinking, because even though i know im only 33 weeks, ive been really constipated(like the rabbit pellets) most are discribing, and today all day, everytime i poo its alot and i mean alot :blush: and its very soft....could this be the same thing??? should i be concerned??

It could be.

Although throughout my pregnancy ive had stages where oneminute im constipated, the next im going for the whole of england!!

First of all.... no such thing as TMI! hhahaha.......

For about the last week, my poo has been very soft, and there's lots of it!! I remember reading in a tread on here about a week ago, or girls around 30 weeks having the same thing. I wouldn't worry about it :)

When I had my daughter, I had a clearout the same morning I gave birth to her, but it was more like the runs (sorry if TMI!), like when you've got a dicky tummy.

I've been 3 times today which is very unlike me as I'm normally really constipated and I'm 37+4.

Thanks ladies, I get so worried all the time about things...Its just unusual that i go that much since ive been preggers....especially since ive been pretty constipated throughout my pregnancy. My body just cant make up its mind!!!! LOL

Yup, our bodies could be pretty messed up huh?? LOL......

Okay, I lied, maybe there is a such thing as TMI.

Lately, I can wipe and wipe and wipe, and there's still poo on the toilet paper! hahahaha

Lately, I can wipe and wipe and wipe, and there's still poo on the toilet paper! hahahaha

:rofl: i think we all know that feeling! x

:rofl::rofl:

I know the feeling, I have been waking up around 7 am every morning for the last couple of weeks with an upset stomach, my MW said on Tuesday its nothing to worry about, easy for her to say :rofl:, hope it settles down for you soon, hun, take care :hugs: XX

I know the feeling, I have been waking up around 7 am every morning for the last couple of weeks with an upset stomach, my MW said on Tuesday its nothing to worry about, easy for her to say :rofl:, hope it settles down for you soon, hun, take care :hugs: XX

i havent mentioned it to my OB yet, i think i will when i see him this coming tuesday.....:hugs:

ok... so i have had really soft poo or diahrea for the past like four weeks... its annoying, but apparently not me clearing out as i have not yet popped out a kid... lol im only 31 weeks too, so at first i was worried... but now i have just gotten used to the fact that instead of being constipated, my body has decided that the runs are so much more fun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"