TMI Question

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
as the title says sorry if its tmi lol :rofl:

but today standing at the bus stop it was pretty windy i mean i was fully dressed had my coat done right up oh my could i feel the coldness of my nippels so bad it was almost painful :blush:

anyone else felt this or is it just me?

oh yeah i dont have ms :happydance: but i have motion sickness from bus's :cry: it was so bad today it came out my nose or it went up my nose :cry:

I dont have it but ive heard of girls getting the same thing

yea that was me a couple weeks ago - really annoying! I hear you on the bus motion sickness thing. I'm glad this pregnancy I have a short trip to work. Last time was over an hour and I was always fighting the puke sensation right up til the end!

my bus trip is about 30mins-45mins its ok till right at the end when im near my stop i start to feel it then i get off the bus feel fine then a few mins down the road BLER!! lol

owuch... havent had it myself but can imagine how painful that was x

I'm having that pain right now. Just got DS on the school bus and came back in the house, it's cold outside. Now they hurt so bad I'm going to warm them against DH's back. :shhh:

:awww: sorry about the motion sickness.

I havent had that problem with my nipples yet , but really im never out in the cold . I also get sicker while riding in a car , its aweful , I now take along preggie pops , mint gum , It seems to help alot .

I have tingly and sore nipples but not that bad! I do get the motion sickness though. I have to go on the tube to get to work and it makes me feel so ill, particularly if I don't get a seat. TFL gave me one of their "Baby on Board" badges so that people know I'm pg before I show and I'm continually appalled by the amount of people who look at the badge and then look away without getting up!

yes i get it quite often, especially in tescos when im going past the refrigerated stuff! i call it nipple burn, its so cold that it burns and takes ages to "defrost", its bloody painful!

sorry to imform u... but it dont go away either, i get car sick too, had my oh pull over on m1 other night so i could be sick lol xx

emma I think we posted at the same time lol

Ohh it makes so much sense to me now lol, ive been wanted to ask for ages but i didnt wanna look complete STUPID lol

:rofl: so weired u should say that as i was at the bus stop waiting to get to uni and my where real sore also mmmmmm freaky

lol yeah its a weird pain... and takes awhile to go away and you can not just try to warm em up in public lool

oh just told the parents there going to be grandparents due to i had a letter come from the hospital today and she wanted to know what it was lol so she has been ringing my nan,gran and aunite say hi great nanny lol

I get that all the time, but I'm notorious for not wearing a coat until it's below 0... so, it's kind of my own fault. On the Mom Show, the doctor said it's good for that to happen early on because it toughens up your nipples for breast feeding. I think it just toughens us up for breast feeding. I've yet to hear one pleasant thing about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->