TMI really?

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
Just a random thought... Whenever we post, we always say "TMI" but... I don't think there is such a thing as TMI on this forum :p

Personally, I'm never grossed out by posts that contain TMI. We're all going through the same thing. It's great to have a place to talk, without people going "ewww!" lol

Like my best friend, who told me to stop talking about my pregnancy in front of others when she's there... And I was like "It's not like I talk about cervical mucus you know... What did I say that embarassed you??" "You said your uterus was stretching!"

*rolls eyes* I'm still angry at her for this. How does she expect me NOT to talk about my pregnancy and my baby when it's the most important thing in my life right now??

Anyways, all of this to say, thank you for being awesome girls, and never minding the TMI! :)

I agree! While I don't know if I'd mention all the nasty details to someone who isn't going through it, I love that I can come on here and be perfectly honest! :thumbup:

It's just a warning really... If you're nosy like me you like reading anything that says tmi lol. Some ladies don't like looking at threads with tmi in them. Very few I should say. I agree that on a pregnancy forum CM and random poop/sex questions are quite normal.

This is true and a very lovely threat. Its nice to know if i ever need to.chat about personal gross stuff or even emotions n relationships then i can get advise on here. Infact im starting to spend far too much time here as not many people know yet so cant chat to many others

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->