TMI! sorry!

babyw0511

Reaction score

ok i am 34 weeks pregnant...and after i've been sitting or laying down for a while my inner left lady parts hurt!!! it feels like there is a cut down there...but i've looked and felt and there's nothing there! could it just be from the pressure of my belly that's making it sore?? i have no idea! i will ask MW when i have appt. in 2 days..but it's kind of an emarressing question! any body else's lady parts feel sore?

I dont have the same problem but im pretty sure things can start to get tender down there when pregnant.

I dont think you have anything to worry about...i would just mention it to your midwife tho...i have my 34 week appointment tomorrow and need to talk to her about something rather embarrassing too lol

When are you due? x

i have that too and i think i know what it is now - ive had it about 2 weeks, i think wen i have a wee i been wiping too hard with the tissue, cos i felt like i was cut in exactly same place you said, and so i bought really soft toilet paper, and been a lot more gentler and its been much better :) xxx

I've been feeling pressure down there and today have developed what I can only describe as groin strain on my inner left hip / thigh joint, it's kind of a stabbing pain when I walk..... oh joy :thumbup:

Also, it sometimes feels like the skin to the left of my belly button has split open, it stings so bad, I told my midwife last week and all she said was 'oh that's strange isn't it' :wacko: I thought it might be because I was going to get stretch marks there but so far haven't and it's been going on a few weeks so it's a mystery.

Hope you get a better answer from your MW, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about though :flower:

thanks ladies!
and lou100 i'm due May 8th! it's look like your due around the same time! not too much longer!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"