TMI sorry

Nemo and bump

mummy of 1 daughter
Reaction score
hi all.
im probably just getting myself worried over nothing and this will have tmi sorry. just been to the toilet and when i wiped there was a significant amount of discharge. but the bit that got me was there were a few spots of red blood. only a tiny bit but thought i would just run it past you lot. ive put a pad on just so i can monitor it but wondered if you lot have had this. please feel free to tell me im just being silly
xoxo

Not had this, sorry. Maybe it's a bit of plug coming away early? Or have been up to the naughty recently because semen can irritate the cervix and make it bleed a bit? Any pains? I would call your MW in the morning (or earlier if you get more symptoms) just to let her know and talk it over.

It could be cervical erosion or like Peanut bean said the naughtiness.Or yes even your plug.keep an eye on it and maybe just get it checked by dr if you still concerned xx

there was some naughtiness last night i will admit. have had terrible back ache all day today. have got midwife appointment tomorrow so will keep my eye on it

good luck! sex can iritate the cervix, it is very sensitive, so a little blood is not uncommon.

Yea i'd ask MW to be certain :) Hope everything is ok!! :hugs:

aside from sex and the usual suspects you dont have a low placenta do you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"