TMI - Squirting post partum. Bladder prolapse?

Casey27

Reaction score
Okay, so I had my son a few months ago via forcep delivery, safe to say my pelvic floor is ruined, I get a lot of leaking and don't get much notice when needing to do #2. I am seeing a women's physio about that so I thought I'd be alright but now I am worried. I don't get to see my physio for a couple of weeks so am hoping for some answers in the mean time.

So when I was almost due I had my first instance of squirting I don't know how but it never happened again until now. I am 5 months pp and since trying out a new sex toy I just don't stop squirting (hence the TMI, sorry ), it happens at least 6 times every time we have sex. I pee before hand and the amount that comes out during sex there is no way it is pee, my husband loves it so I just took it as a cool new trick. Then my husband said he gets this strong pressure that pushes him out so when I was alone I tried it myself with my fingers in (I've never done this before so don't know if it was like this before?) But as I climaxed a large ball formed on the top of my vagina inside, when I released the liquid it went away. Now I know with squirting that your bladder fills up and some people expel it and some don't, I am worried that this is a prolapse I am feeling and that combined with my weak pelvic floor is what is causing this new found 'trick'.

Has anyone had this before? Does anyone feel the 'ball' on the inside when climaxing? I will be speaking to a professional but am hoping for some input in the mean time.

Note I don't feel the ball or any type of pressure at any other times.

Thank you and sorry again for the TMI

I don’t have any insight on the sexual aspect but will say after my 2 kids I pee a bit when deep coughing, jumping on the trampoline etc. Perhaps 2 completely unrelated but yeah...motherhood..the gift that keeps on giving

I know this is quite a few months old now but thought I will reply just in case you check back.

As far as I'm aware, the ball-like thing you feel is normal. It's what's meant to happen right before, so I don't reckon it's likely to be anything to worry about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->