**TMI** Swapping from constipation to frequency?

Peanutt

Reaction score
:blush:
I've been constipated pretty much my entire pregnancy with bloating and constant nausea. The last few days, the nausea has improved and I've been having a *normal* BM twice a day. Before I would have a BM every 2 or 3 days with the help of Metamucil (fiber supplement).
I know it sounds strange but I'm a little worried about baby. What if my symptoms are easing because of a MMC?
I haven't had bleeding or cramping.

My ticker says I'm 10 weeks. From my LMP, I'm 11 weeks. Last US, baby measured 5 days behind but had shown good growth (had caught up 2 days in two weeks) and a good heartbeat.

Don't know if this helps but I had mostly diarrhea and some constipation, I think our bodies just react differently to pregnancy because in previous pregnancies, it was mostly constipation.

I have exactly this today ... really very badly. I'm worried to but googling has reassured me that it seems normal x

Apparently between 8 and 12 weeks is when your HCG levels flatten out so many ladies start to notice a decrease in symtomps. My doctor told me that he's had so many women coming in asking if they're still pregnant because the symptoms have subsided. As long as you aren't experiencing any bleeding or cramping, you're probably fine! When my sister had a MMC, discovered at a scan at 9 weeks, she didn't have a decrease in symptoms at all. I'm sure all is well with you but definitely discuss with your doctor/mid-wife if you can't stop worrying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->