TMI TMI TMI ~ Plug question

bethy1512

due NYE 09
Reaction score
Ummm... ok...I'm so sorry for asking anothr TMI question but all his pregnancy stuff baffles me :shrug:

Have been taking 2 x EPO a dy for last 3 days.... and last night when i went to the loo i wiped and there was a big lump of clear jelly like stuff... by big i mean like ummm.... maybe a tablespoon size.... sorry TMI.

Wat is it? is i the plug? if it is what does that mean? I walked for ages yesterday xmas shopping and really struggled .... kinda felt like walking with a bowling ball between my legs.

Help please! Freaking out as usual. :hugs:

it could be part of it, normally the whole plug will have a tiny bit of blood staining in it, keep an eye on it though i hope you got your bag packed hun and are ready

Sounds like a bit of plug to me too! :)

I've had this for two weeks and loads every morning mine is pink stained though

hospital have assured me head isn't engaged though so I'm not in labour even though having tightenings too :( x

beth - im frm torbay lol! moved to somerset now but am down there all the time still hehe :D it definitely is one of the dif types of plug loss people have described and as ur taking ur epo i'd be on baby arrival soon alert lol... any other symptoms??? it's good that u did lots of walking, maybe babies gonna make a appearance b4 xmas. gd luck hun xx

its the plug hun. Did it look like sperm/the egg white before you cook it?

Keep taking the epos!!!!

beth - im frm torbay lol! moved to somerset now but am down there all the time still hehe :D it definitely is one of the dif types of plug loss people have described and as ur taking ur epo i'd be on baby arrival soon alert lol... any other symptoms??? it's good that u did lots of walking, maybe babies gonna make a appearance b4 xmas. gd luck hun xx

aww cool.... it seems every1 on here is up north somewhere...i felt so alone! lol.

At my last midwife appointment 10 days ao they said LO was 4/5 engaed. ceph. whatever that meant :shrug:

i have been having the occasional stabbing pain "down there"... and frequent tightenings in my bump, but they are not painful.

Ive also have had the occasional "period pain" but there is no pattern to them and they have been over the last week.

...two things i hve noticed is that i have been MEGA HUNGRY lately... which is the first time this has hit me all pregnancy.... and also visiting the bathroom for "number 2'" like 4 times a day........ is that normal?

Sorry for TMI and for being such a numpty :hugs:

its the plug hun. Did it look like sperm/the egg white before you cook it?

Keep taking the epos!!!!

yeah sort of... but it was more solid... literally like a jelly. xx

yea its your plug. Defiantly. My mates a midwife and i showed her it hahahaha!
x

x
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

.....................its not what you know! lol!

We are due the same day!!! how exciting! I'm off for another walk around Torquay today with OH to try and keep things progressing.... even after he said "no way...im not taking you to torquay just so you can go into labour and have your waters break just after i had the car valeted!" bless him.... obviously i won! lol xxxxxx

yeah ur bodies clearing out then with the toilet trips, keep walking and i reckon baby shows up in couple days x

i know i shouldnt get my hopes up...but im kinda excited its gonna happen soon now..... just u wait... i'll be moaning to you all when im 2 weeks overdue! lol

thanks everyone. xxxx

x
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

"no way...im not taking you to torquay just so you can go into labour and have your waters break just after i had the car valeted!" bless him.... obviously i won! lol xxxxxx

that is funny, typical male. they love there cars more than anything!

eurrggggggggggghhh... i knew not to get my hopes up that anything woul dhappen.... but i did anyway! silly me! just had twinges and stabbing pains "down there" .... and now i've got a bloody cold! *sulks*

not always instant, u might be like purpledahlia n be a slow burner, could be earliest start of it all 4u with a build up over days x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->