***TMI Warning*** Curious what everyone's EWCM looks and "feels" like....(grossIkno)

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
So, today when checking out everything out down there to do my log on FF, I noticed something that I have never noticed, except when I was pregnant, with my CM (all PT's have said - but I haven't taken one since I got my period this month ending last months cycle) It wasn't exactly what I would call typical "EWCM" it was more like Mucus plug, like thicker like barely cooked EW but still a lot of "stretch" to it and white/whitish. I have always just had your typical EWCM so this was strange to me, bc, this looked exactly like what I had when I was five months along with DD and lost some of my mucus plug. Does anyone know what this is, or have this kind of EWCM? Or Should I be concerned? Thanks in Advance for all your help ladies :flower: :hugs: :flower:

I have very different from the "normal" ewcm. Mine sounds very similar to what you've been experimenting! Mine is thick, yellowish and looks more like phlegm or mucous plug. Makes it hard to determine between ewcm and DH's left over baby Mayo!! Lol. I've Googled like crazy and I've seen articles and posts on forums that say this kind of mucous is the most fertile as its so close to sperm! Not too sure about that but it makes me hopeful haha

I tended to get the thicker stuff when I was approaching my fertile period. My actual fertile mucus was thinner, clear, and less sticky (very stretchy, but not thick and sticky). I think that if the CM is too thick it can cause issues with blocking sperm movement rather than helping it along. Keeping hydrated and even talking a mucus thinner like original Robitussen or plain Mucinex can help things out in that department.

ETA: I'm not sure where you're at in your child, so I can't say if it's "normal". My advice above applies if you were expecting to have fertile mucus but got something thicker instead. Best of luck this month! :hugs:

Thanks for the reply's ladies. I'm stumped with my cycle this week though. I should of gotten the GL days ago, and am still getting barely there LH tests. Wondering what's going on.....I mean my cervix has moved up higher and the CM keeps going back and forth between sticky (like whitish phleghm, lol, but no stretch at all) to kind of stretchy, but I wouldn't really call it "true' ewcm.....I'm not sure what to do at this point as I've been waiting for the "O" green light so I could get some Bding in and then so the TWW :p lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->