TMI Warning! This is a good sign right??

sarah34

Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
Sorry for tmi but i just went to the loo and had stringy white cm when i wiped. i could stretch it between my fingers about 2cm. I am pretty new to this as only stopped my pill on 19th June, does this mean i should ovulate soon?

Hi Sarah

Yes this is probably the #1 sign you are about to Ovulate. Its called egg white cervical mucus (ewcm). both it and watery cm are the only ones that sperm can really live in and travel in. Dry, sticky or creamy cm are not sperm friendly and would probably kill the sperm or prevent it from travelling.

So def go and get baby dancing - Good Luck :)

Thanks very much! I will do that :) good luck to u too xxx

I'm just about to ov too. I'm on cycle day 12 which is early for me but the opks say positive since this morning.

Is this your first month trying if you just came off the pill??

AF is due about 1st August for me but she could come 3 days either side of that.

Let me know how you get on. We should be on about the same time line!

:)

Yes this is my first month, i came off 19 june, had a withdrawal bleed a few days after and had nothing since! Although i was very cranky and irritable for a week or so! Im really not sure when to expect af, im hoping for it by the end of the month but we will see!

How long have u been ttc?

Ill definately let u know and keep me updated too :) xx

If you came of it on 19th June a and had bleeding straight away was that probably your period. Is the pill you were on the one where you take it for 3 weeks then get your period then back on it again for 3 Weeks?? If so then you are on CD20ish. Which would be late enough for Ov but not too late! Then you should have anywhere from 10 - 14 between ovulation and your period.

It will take your cycles probably a month or two before you can predict them properly unless you get your BFP straight away!!! If you are Ov now AF should be due for us both near the end of the month!!

We have been trying for 14months, feels like even longer tbh. Have been refered to the fertility clinic in Dublin so should have an apt with them start of August just after this cycle ends to discuss / start IVF.

Have you any other kids. We have one DS who is 6 and was conceived by surprise so this is a very different experience!!

I was on cerazette which is a mini pill. I was on it for about 6 years and never had a break or a period so im thinking that was a withdrawal bleed. Wasnt red flow just brown spotting really.

Well hopefully this will be our month! :)

Awww hun, 14 months must be tough. I know my brother and sister in law were trying for about 2 years and when they realised that they were going to need some help it happened naturally!

This will be #1 for us however we have a furbaby lol my little kitty is 2 years old. Unfortately he was hit by a car yesterday so had to have an op on his leg. Feel so sorry for him!! Xxx

Oh no your poor kitten. Hope it makes a fully recovery!!

I came of the Mirena coil after 5 years had no period or anything on it. Had it removed 28th May 2012 along with a D&C, had bleeding for nearly 2 weeks - (it had to be removed under general anastethic as it was lost/stuck!). Then AF arrived at the end of June. So close enough to you time frame!

I do hope this is your month, I wouldn't wish this infertility thing on anyone.

Yeah it was a big moment when we sent off for the appointment for the fertility clinic mostly for DH because he is such an optimist and really thought it wouldn't come to it but I am a pessimist and expected it to happen!

I had a HSG (when they put the dye through your tubes to check they are clear) done at the start of this cycle which is meant to improve fertility for the next 3 months.

This will be our last month before meeting with the fertility clinic we have had all the tests done already and probably next month will hopefully be the last month before any treatment starts. So we have 2 more months to conceive naturally.

The 14 months is def tough but even more so when your 2 best friends are unexpected pregnant and another good friend too! Two of them were pregnant all last year when I was trying too which was hard but I haven't even been able to meet them since they announced it - can't go through it all over again. The thought that they are having their second pregnancy in the same space of time that I am still trying is heartbreaking to say the least!

Where in the UK are you from, My sister lives in Devon and my cousin lives in Leeds?

:)

I live near Leicester, east anglia.

Thanks for the well wishes for my kitty. He came home today and looks very sorry for himself but he is ok :)

I have just noticed that the cm is clear and a lot stretchier now, that's good yea?? Not sure we can be tonight tho as my oh is stressed and tired! I'll try to convince him tho!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"