tmi! Wet down below

amyw044

Reaction score
my knickers always seem wet! And its not the discharge i was havin before as its just watery. Anyone else gettin this and why? X X

Yes I have been a lot more watery the last week or so, as well as the normal cm. I wear panty liners every day.

Same here, it just tends to happen,
I also wear panty liners everyday.

I get it also. It's just one of those joys of pregnancy :) It is normal for it to start around time time.

i get it too! i'm wearing panty liners every day.

yep me too, its worrying but iv been told its normal xxx

Im part of the pantyliner brigade!! Does anyone else find that if they do a big sneeze a bit of wee comes out? (sorry tmi)..i do my pelvic floors and its only since ive been preggers!! xx

I get this too everyday, have done since quite early in pregnancy. I have to wear pantyliners too

thankyou for posting this, i get this on and off daily, and it really worries me, especially after my waters leaking last time, it is watery and sticky and has happened from about week 8. i hate it.....but i am atleast not alone, i cant remember getting it in any of my last pregnancies, but then again i was not looking for it so i prob did get it. anyway atleast we know its a normal part of pregnancy seeing as so many of us get it hey xxxx

Yup me! I wear pantyliners too. I also wee a little if I sneeze!

I was a little worried a few days back as it's too watery to be CM surely... but it smells of nothing. Was worried it might be the amniotic fluid...

i get this too but if i wear pantyliners everyday i get sore.
i just change my undies 3-4 times a day.
more washing but if it means not being sore... yahoo!
does anyone know a brand which is softer on the lady bits? always seem to be plasticy!! don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->