TMI you have been warned but I've trawled google and found zilch

katnkayla

Reaction score
I'm coming up 36 weeks pregnant and I keep getting a pulsing sensation in my clit (I am going bright red typing this lol and I have never been prude) a bit like straight after an O but the thing is I have done nothing no stimulation of any sort.... Any one else experienced anything similar had a lot more discharge today also if that is relevant??!!

Its normal we have sooo much extra blood going threw us right now!

I have no advice but doesn't sound like it's necessarily a bad feeling lol :)

I have no advice but doesn't sound like it's necessarily a bad feeling lol :)

Your telling me!! Seens as I can't get within a metre of oh at the mo :winkwink: just seemed a strange thing to get.... Pregnancy eh?!! Haha

its prob all the blood flow down there. and babys head engaging

I get this! Almost a buzzing!! I think its extra blood lol!

He's fully engaged has been over a week I know 2nd can 'bob' but the pressure never released and he went from 3/5 to 4/5 to 5/5 on a weekly basis so I don't think he is but maybe that's what's causing it. :)

Lucky you! One of my mates also said that her 'O's have never been as good since having a natural birth - something about the force and pressure pushing more of the nerve endings to the surface of the things.

I've been getting this too-have put it down to baby hitting a nerve in there somewhere!:wacko:

Lucky you! One of my mates also said that her 'O's have never been as good since having a natural birth - something about the force and pressure pushing more of the nerve endings to the surface of the things.

Lucky! Mine is just worse and sex hurts more since I've had kids. I'm hopping having little man will fix it. 3rd times a charm right?

extra blood flow and hormones it seems, I actually have very realistic dreams where it feels like I have really orgasmed in my sleep :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->