• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

**TMI**

Buttercupbabi

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Little background my periods are all over the place, never regular but I do get them once a month! Some cycles are 26 days and others have been 37.

Anyway, my last period day was on Tuesday I had lots of mild cramping yesterday which was unusual and this morning when i went to the toilet i looked down and (eurgh :sick: ) was a long very stringy bit of just dangling down! Am I already ovulating??? Is that a sign, I have 2 kids but this is literally the first time ive ever symptom spotted!

Any help would be great....

You “typically” ovulate 14 days after the first day of your period... give or take.

I get ewcm for about 3 days before I ovulate.

So depending on how long your periods are, it could be your first signs of of... Id be bd everyday till that ewcm dries up

I highly recommend that you start charting your fertility signs (Fertility Friend is AWESOME) so that you are able to get an idea of what symptoms occur for you around ovulation. Fertile cervical mucous (watery or eggwhite consistency) typically occurs in the days leading up to ovulation, and then it dries up (becoming creamy, sticky, or dry) during the TWW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"