To all mamas, especially in the US

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
I am so sorry. I'm sorry there is so much evil in this world. I've just seen there have been 3 more beautiful souls taken in Michigan and I'm a mess. Even all the way here in Australia, my heart aches for every US citizen. There have been so many lives lost recently and the whole world is mourning. Those people were fathers, sons, mothers and daughters. Sisters, brothers and human beings who have the right to live, just like the rest of us.
I'm sorry the US system has failed to keep you all safe. I wish I could do something. I wish I could hug everyone. The families of those lost souls, the people who are crying about the horrific tradgedies that have occurred far too often in the past few months. Things like this affect everyone. Unfortunately there are people out there that have so much hurt and anger inside of them because of the way life and people have treated them. Remember to be kind and show love to everyone. A random in the street, your family, your friends, everyone. Love can heal all emotional wounds. Even more unfortunate though, there are people who are just plain evil. They have no reason to be, they just are.
Hug your family, your friends, even strangers. Let us all band together in love, the whole world because we are one

Thank you so much for getting it. Thanks for caring. As a mom of color and being 10 1/2 weeks pregnant this has been a time of sadness and stress for me.

Thank you. The us is in a sad state right now :( it's depressing to live here.

Thank you for your kind words and loving thoughts. There have been some very tragic and scary times and it's so easy to get caught up in all the negativity. All we can do is be our best and teach our children compassion, empathy, respect and give them the tools to help make our world a more tolerant, peaceful one. My heart goes out to all the souls taken from us way too soon (and wrongfully so)! I am afraid for all my friends and their friends and families of color. However, as much as there is that needs to change, I think the good in the world is still more prevelant than the evil. It's just that the news preferentially reports the violence, the tragedies, the hate. Sending you all much love and wishes for peace and health.

Thank you! I live about an hour from the shooting in Michigan. It has been a tough week for sure. ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->