To all of you who are TTC :)

Countrygirl10

PCOS & 1 angel baby
Reaction score
I really wanted to say to all of you ladies who are ttc if it be your first time or you've been doing it for awhile. I really care for each and every one of you because I know how it feels. Dont give up on hope, Keep trying and stay in good spirits. I'm going to keep all of you in my prayers and I sincerely hope you ALL get your BFP soon. :hugs:

:baby:Baby Dust:baby:

AW *tear* Bless your heart!!! Back at ya babe! And I feel the same way too!!! I'm so thankful for this community of like-minded women all in the same boat and willing to help others by using their experiences and wisdom! *BIGGEST HUG EVER!!!* mm you just made my day :hugs: What a sweet thing to say :flower:

Aww thank you :) lots of luck and dust to you too x

Thank you for this thread. It means a lot..gl to u 2! BFPS all the way around the board!

I really needed to hear this today, it's been a rough one! Thank you and GL to you too!!!

What a lovely post! You are just too sweet!

Massive :hugs: and I hope all the very best to you too

xx

Awww that post really made my day!! Back at you - I really hope you get your :bfp: soon. Thanks darling xxx

Loving the positive vibe after reading some negative posts yesterday!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

You know, it people like you and the other nice ladies here on BnB that have been keeping me from giving up! :hugs:

Hope to see everyone get their BFP real soon!!

I like to think that when I finally do get pregnant and have that baby, I'll be a better, stronger mother all around because of what I went through to get to that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"