To all the Canadian Ladies!

Mandykins

Reaction score
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

We have a lot to be thankful for this year!!!!

Go eat too much turkey and snore on the couch!!!!

Mandykins!

Wow i didnt know it was thanks giving there :) .
Happy thanks giving ladies . xxx .

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the day!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
:) I'm so jealous of you lot eating turkey and stuffing today!!!!! :hissy: :cry: :hissy: :cry: I miss home!!!!

Have some for me girls!
xxx

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
:) I'm so jealous of you lot eating turkey and stuffing today!!!!! :hissy: :cry: :hissy: :cry: I miss home!!!!

Have some for me girls!
xxx

I absolutely Promise to eat some for you....and maybe some for other people too!!!!:happydance:

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm going for our dinner tonight at OH's aunt and uncles place. But I don't get turkey :hissy: She's making ham instead, yuck!

We had ours yesterday and it was exciting because of the baby...but tougher because I couldn't say anything to the extended family. Especially as my 2 and a half year old niece kept saying (on the ride over) 'Aunty have baby in her tummy'. But it was a lovely meal...lots of turkey, ham and my favorite..PEROGIES! Yummmmy.
Happy thanksgiving to all the canadians out there!

I love this time of year..we had our dinner last night cant wait for leftovers tonight

Happy Thanksgiving :)

So yummy. I was patting my stomach after supper, and my son tells me to stop because I have a baby in my tummy lol - it was cute :)

Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving!

Kinda late, but gotta get my post in here too! (I'm so excited to see so many Canucks in one thread! Woo hoo!)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Kinda late, but gotta get my post in here too! (I'm so excited to see so many Canucks in one thread! Woo hoo!)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Aww come on Canucks? Its all about WHL Vancouver giants

I'm a little late but HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Omg it was tiringgggggggggggggggggggggggggg but oh so fun to be with everyone. Food was fantastic but the mess wasnt. Happy late thanksgiving ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->