To all the expert charters..

Eva24

Reaction score
Hello,

So im currently in my 10th cycle of TTC #1 and im wondering whether its time to start charting. So far I've been using opks but im never completely sure I get a positive.. its like I dont want to mark on my calendar that I did just in case I didnt!

Anyway, is charting the most accurate way of determining ovulation? How does it all work?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Hi dear, that's great you decided to chart. Trust me you'll know your cycle so much better this way.
Firstly you need a digi thermometer with 3 or 4 digits. Then you need to make an account on charting sites. I used fertilityfriend. After that things are easy.
Try to wakeup around the same everyday(if you can't put an alarm). Temp orally or vaginally. I did orally keep therm under tongue on the left or right side.
Make sure you sleep with quilt and wear the same material nightsuit everyday. And also makesure you are not a mouthbreather. If you are switch to vaginally.
Enter temp everyday on the site or their app.
Before O temps are low after O they are high. Once you O FF waits 3 days to see if temps stay high n then gives you crosshairs. Showing your O and coverline. You can read more about charting on their website. GL x

Thanks MrsWKJ, thats great. I've got myself a digi thermometer, a FF account and done it for the first time this morning. I just want to be sure I'm ovulating really!

Just make sure you dont miss temps, in order to have an accurate chart you need to temp daily. Usually i used to miss first two days of AF cuz i had to use hot water bottle and that could effect temps. You can do that if you want start from cd3 or cd 4 and then be regular. GL dear x I hope you are ovulating. But even with that there are many things that will get clear. When you ovulate and how long is your leutal phase. A healthy LP is as important for conception as ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->