To all the pregnant lady's highten smell (egg=wet dog).

No5

Reaction score
Hi lady's..
To all the pregnant lady's what did food smell like to you with your heighten smell?
As when I cook a fry up eggs smell like wet dogs and bacon smells like wet pissy pants! Lol.. Did this food smell like that to you?..

Thanks for replys x.

Everything...everything...smells like either mildew or rotten onion body odor to me.

You got me thinking about this morning.
I render my own lard because I can get some pork fat from grass fed hormone/antibiotic free pigs (it's almost as high as olive oil in omega 3 fatty acids).
Anyway, using it this morning seemed to smell a bit strong, like old socks or something.

I've wanted this preg for so long I'm not sure if it's in my head or not.

Edit: rotten onion body odor, LMAO!

Food isn't bothering me... But dirty nappies that never used to bat an eye lid at are now making me gag, and I cannot stand the smell of my new toilet block... So random but it really offends me lol

Everything smells awful! Everything! My deodorant, toothpaste, my child's lotion. Everything makes me want to gag. I wouldn't say it smells any different. It's just that it is so strong I can't take it.
The worst is my own smell. I feel like I smell so bad and I can't make myself smell good!

Eggs were huge for me. I STILL have to get over the smell but I couldn't cook them at all first trimester. I could barely look at them without thinking of the smell. Yucky.

My biggest problem is BBQ sauce. My DH forgot that it makes me sick and cooked with it last night. I was ready to kill him and throw every bottle of BBQ sauce we have out of the house.

Lol.. Also some things taste funny like biscuits and juice.. I suppose it's agood thing no sweet things lol..:D..x.

I'm with rebeccar19. Everything just smells so bad. Its so strong it makes me nauseas

Everything smells bad! I washed my hair this morning and the smell of the shampoo is so strong it's making me feel sick. I think I need to buy some fragrance free shampoo/conditioner for the rest of this pregnancy.

Why is pregnancy so gross???

I'm almost in my third trimester and everything STILL stinks. Everything smells like mildew or...idk... pissy pants or something lol I hate the smell of my own body too. I feel like I smell disgusting. DH assures me I smell as good as always lol

Heightened sense of smell was actually one of my first signs of pregnancy...one day I just noticed that my apt smelled like nasty sweat..and its been that way ever since..I am currently 6.5 weeks pregnant now. Everything smells horrible to me...however one odd thing...I walk dogs..and one of the dogs I walk...their treat container smells GOOD to me...like I want eat them..WHAT THE HECK? lol. However right now at this very moment I am awfully nauseated so..the thought of that is not pleasing. A week or so, the air coming out of the a/c vent smelled like subtle chemicals to me. Everyones home has some odd smell to it. I actually gagged walking into someones home today..

I'm almost in my third trimester and everything STILL stinks. Everything smells like mildew or...idk... pissy pants or something lol I hate the smell of my own body too. I feel like I smell disgusting. DH assures me I smell as good as always lol

OMG..I hate the smell of my own body too. Yes !!! Almost the third trimester and you still feel that way!?!?

I am only 6.5 weeks and I can barely stomach it anymore...

Well I'm defiantly pregnant..so with all these different smells and tastes I did another test this afternoon on clear blue digital and it said pregnant 2-3 (so I'm about 6wks from my last AF).. (I did an Asda one on Tuesday and it was very faint..x.
At mo ready made food tastes yuck.. I only seem to eat fruit.. And I'm noticeable hungrier(I'm not a big eater)..x.:D.

Just to follow up on my aversion to shampoo/conditioner smells earlier in this thread. I have now found some fragrance/scent free shampoo/conditioner! Yay...now I won't want to puke every time I wash my hair.

@bump2be what's it called?..

Just opening the fridge made me gag and run to the loo the other day! I don't remember having this last time. Everything smells so bad I'm walking round with my sleeve over my nose half the time!!

I'm only at 4w6d so I don't know if it was me or him but one of my coworkers last night had bad breath. It seemed to fill the entire room whenever he walked in. I could smell his breath from across the room. He's not really known to have poor hygiene but it was driving me mad. I had no gum with me to offer unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->