To all those on Virgin Media

babezone

Reaction score
I have just upgraded my virgin media and i want to see if i am getting a good deal or not as its so annoying that some 1 wil offer you 1 thing and some1 else will offer another all at different prices. So can you use this as a guide and comment with your own answers so i can see please ty xx

Telephone package talk unlimited

free calls to 0845/0870 yes

Tv package XL tv ( without sky movies/sports)

Broadband package XXL 50mb broadband

V+ box yes

= total £65 monthly

i have loads of people saying its loads and then some say its a good bargin and i dont know if it is or not? xxx

seems good to me i have
talk unlimited
XL tv (no movies or sport)
biggest broadband not sure on the speed

and my bill varies between £50 and £60 but my OH uses the house phone to call mobiles quite a bit :dohh:
so id say a good deal x

i think its good i pay £65 and have the phone same as you, xl tv and small broadband but i have sky sports - oh and i have the normal box

xxx

Seems fine to me :)

Ours is £50 a month with 20gb internet, V+ box and XL package, and standard phone calls

that sounds a fab deal ours is £32 for xl broadband and talk weekends!! x

Aime-leigh...you can add mobile calls too!! x

I have the same as you, plus i have the movie package so i pay around 95 a month.

ours is £45 a month.

that's XL tv (with a V+ box)
L broadband
and phone xx

We have ...

L Phone
L Broadband
XXL TV
V+ HD Box
Sky Sports

For about £70 a month

erm, we have L PHONE and L TV ... for about 25 quid i think ?! line rental was free when i took it out :/ but on top of that we have sky+HD for 30-40 quid (we turn the movies on and off lol.)

Hi,
Ive also recently upgraded mine & am paying the same as you but slightly different package, i get phone (not sure what package but get free weekend calls), 10mg broadband & xl tv with sports & movies so would say yours sounds about right with the higher broadband. Ive only got the normal set top box aswell.

sarah

we pay about £45 a month for unlimited calls and unlimited internet access :thumbup:

We're the exact same as PP, so yours sounds right OP

£45 a month for XL TV, free weekend calls and top broadband with a V HD box and a V HD box in the bedroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->