To anyone with minimal/intermittent symptoms

lauraloo24

Reaction score
Literally the only symptoms I have had are occasional tender boobs, bloating and minor nausea first thing in the morning. And all of these symptoms have come and gone making me feel some days completely not pregnant.

Well I had an early scan today fully expecting there to be nothing there but there was little bean, heart beating away and actually measuring 3 days ahead!!

So just a little reassurance for anyone who isn't constantly throwing up etc, sometimes you don't have to feel pregnant to be pregnant :cloud9:

Yes I decided to stop worrying about symptoms early on. Although it can be, I've read it rarely an early sign that anything is wrong. Some peoples bodies just adjust better than others I think.

Thanks! I've only got sore boobs, occasionally a little tired and a tiny bit of nausea, I have a scan tomorrow so I'm hoping it'll be good news too!

Thank you! I'll only be 5+6 so I don't know what I'll see :S

Yeah I saw your other thread, I have never had a scan that early but from what I have read you may see heartbeat but it's also likely that you won't but it will just be because it's too early. So don't panic if you don't see one! Let us know how you get on x

Nice, reassuring post. I have virtually no symptoms so have booked an early scan for Saturday! Big contrast to dd when I was sick as a dog from 5 weeks.

Nice post Lauraloo, I have very minimal symptoms, this is my 4. pregnancy and i never had so little symptoms. I basically don't feel pregnant at all. I do have occasional nausea, sore bbs and a bit or tiredness, but that's it. I am glad your scan was fine :)

Greygirl, good luck tomorrow, I will wait for your update, I had a scan at 6 weeks last pg and we saw the heartbeat, but i know lots of people see it later depending of ovulation and implantation.

Thanks for that. I have my technically first "prenatal" appointment tomorrow even though I've already been to my OB since week 5. I barely have any symptoms as well and have been relatively symptom free the whole time. I do get nauseated in the evenings if I don't eat for 2-3 hours but that's about it. I do have boob tenderness but its not so bad the last week or so.

I had an ultra sound done at 7 weeks but I'm really hoping they do another one tomorrow ... if for nothing else but to give me reassurance. If they weren't planning on one, I'm going to demand it! :D

Glad I can reassure a few of you :) This is my first pregnancy thats got this far and it's so difficult not knowing whats normal for me, and reading all these posts where others in first tri are puking from 4 weeks and you're further on and still no symptoms can be worrying! I kept reading - wait till 6 weeks, you'll feel awful then! But nada! In general i'm quite a healthy person who doesnt get ill that often, so i wonder if that has a bearing on it. My mum suffered from terrible morning sickness with me and my sister but then she is the type of person to take to her bed at the first sign of a cold lol. Of course, i could be speaking too soon and sickness may be just around the corner - but can't see it personally!

I had some symptoms from the start, mainly heartburn and really sore breasts, but I haven't had any of the big ones like morning sickness. I'm only just getting a bit of nausea occasionally now at 12 weeks. It makes me nervous, but baby was perfect at my 9 week scan, and I have no reason to believe she won't be perfect at my 13 week too. The symptoms I have are constantly changing, too, so I keep worrying that the heartburn is gone, but then I realize the some other symptom has started and it's a bit reassuring. I guess some of us just luck out. I don't tend to get nausea while not pregnant either. No motion sickness, never had food poisoning, never get stomach flu. I guess I'm just not a puker :p

Great thread Lauraloo! My first pregnancy too. I don't have any strong nausea or puking either. Just a reduced appetite and off sweet things which is unlike me! I had a scan at 6w+5d and all was good, don't have my second scan till 12w+5d! So, hoping bubs is OK!

I'm not currently pregnant (had LO just over a year ago) but I can say with 100% honesty that I never experienced one single symptom my whole pregnancy and I had a healthy baby boy.

I never felt sick one single day, or tired for that matter (never felt like I could take a nap). I didn't pee more than usual, my boobs never felt sore, my skin looked great, I had energy, my libido never changed, my body never ached, no cramps - NOTHING! Just because you don't have any symptoms, doesn't mean something is wrong.

I just consider myself extremely lucky and I can only hope it happens this way the second time around!

Thank you so much for posting lauraloo, I feel a lot better now. I'm currently 5 weeks, 4 days and my boobs have gotten less sore the last few days and I've pretty much been paranoid and over analyzing everything as I had a mmc at just over 6 weeks this past January, for that pregnancy I noticed a significant decline in symptoms (sore boobs and tiredness) and I knew something was wrong before the scan and bloodwork confirmed my fears :( I'm currently out of town on a business trip and have been pretty stressed out with worry to the point of tears but I feel much better now! I'm looking forward to coming home and having another beta test Friday, praying for good results. My first scan at just over 7 weeks is on sept 2.

I'm not currently pregnant (had LO just over a year ago) but I can say with 100% honesty that I never experienced one single symptom my whole pregnancy and I had a healthy baby boy.

I never felt sick one single day, or tired for that matter (never felt like I could take a nap). I didn't pee more than usual, my boobs never felt sore, my skin looked great, I had energy, my libido never changed, my body never ached, no cramps - NOTHING! Just because you don't have any symptoms, doesn't mean something is wrong.

I just consider myself extremely lucky and I can only hope it happens this way the second time around!

This makes me feel sooooo much better!!! I am always opening the posts (on various forums) titled 'no symptoms' only for people to say ....well except peeing more often and slightly sore boobs and slight sickness in the mornings etc etc! Don't get me wrong I'm also guilty of playing down symptoms when I do have them because I think I'm possibly imagining them ...BUT I can honestly say this pregnancy 6+3 iv had weeks of no symptoms!
I wouldn't wish for morning sickness but wouldn't mind some bigger sore boobs for reassurance lol!!!
Scan next week, please keep fingers crossed for me ladies. Thanks x

This makes me feel sooooo much better!!! I am always opening the posts (on various forums) titled 'no symptoms' only for people to say ....well except peeing more often and slightly sore boobs and slight sickness in the mornings etc etc! Don't get me wrong I'm also guilty of playing down symptoms when I do have them because I think I'm possibly imagining them ...BUT I can honestly say this pregnancy 6+3 iv had weeks of no symptoms!
I wouldn't wish for morning sickness but wouldn't mind some bigger sore boobs for reassurance lol!!!
Scan next week, please keep fingers crossed for me ladies. Thanks x

Glad I could make you feel better Laurans! If I hadn't have missed my period I probably wouldn't have known I was pregnant until I felt baby kick at 17 weeks lol!
Good luck at your scan :thumbup:

I know that intermittent and minimal symptoms can be scary but from those of us sick as dogs please enjoy it! I'm 9 weeks and a few days ago my MS was gone completely and I was so nervous about it. Now I am sicker than ever so enjoy the good days ladies!

I'm still light on the symptoms. I saw a hb @5+6, but not got another scan til 12 weeks. I know once a hb is seen the chances of miscarriage go way down, but I still worry about mmc.
I did have nausea a few days ago, but have been adding ginger to my juices and it's got rid of it for now...so I'm left with just sore boobs and tiredness...I mostly don't feel pregnant, which I'm grateful for but worried about!
Great to see others in a similar situation who have had healthy babies :)

Thanks for this post I have felt so nervous that I feel soooooo normal however all scans have been fine. keep getting extra scans just to convince myself there is a lovely blessed baby in there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->