To bake...or not to bake...

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
I am having an urge to bake some fairy cakes for the hubby and to take to work for xmas...but i'm not sure if i have the energy....
can someone send me some energy!!!

Just about to start... would you like to place an order?... although I don't think they will look as nice as yours did!

yes bake bake bake! Send me some to! xxx

Just made some chocolate hazelnut cakes, so super yummy! Bake away hon, then when you're finished, you can look at them and go "ooh"... (Before scoffing them!)

xx

Just about to start... would you like to place an order?... although I don't think they will look as nice as yours did!

I bet they will look great, upload a photo once your done xx :happydance:

bake bake bake/! Ive just finished making my muffin mix to get them baking...mmmm fresh muffins! x

All finished, and they look great.. just have to not eat them before taking them to work tommorrow!

I'm baking chocolate brownies for work tomorrow.... Not sure how many will actually survive without me scoffing the lot though....

i would love to bake but i will keep dipping my fingers in the mix before putting it in the oven :blush: love the uncooked mix better than it cooked :rofl:

BUT bake!!! bake bake!!!

i would love to bake but i will keep dipping my fingers in the mix before putting it in the oven :blush: love the uncooked mix better than it cooked !!!

Me too, I always make a tiny bit extra to allow for that which i know I will eat!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->