To Bee or not to Bee...? That seems to be the question!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by peabean, Apr 26, 2009.

?

Which pram do you think Peabean should choose?

1. Bugaboo Bee

2. SilverCross 3D

3. My Choice 3 Wheeler

4. Bebe Confort Loola Up

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. peabean

peabean Guest

OK, so after some extensive online pram research, I've got a few shortlisted!! I've yet to go and try these out so it may be that I will almost have the choice made for me when I see them in the flesh, but I wondered what people's preferences are, hence the poll.

I'm feeling utterly bessotted with the Bugaboo Bee, and was wondering what everyone else thought of them as I have read mixed reviews. Could it be that I'm just being taken in by the sheer cuteness and quirkiness of the thing?

Here are the 4 options. (I'm pretty much made up to buy from MotherCare as I have a friend who works for them and has offered me a staff discount and vouchers):

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41%2BWj7hYTsL._SX315_SY375_.jpg​

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/416r63N6NHL._SX315_SY375_PImothercare14percentoff,BottomRight,-10,-10_SX315_SY375_.jpg​

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519cqtcAC4L._SX315_SY375_.jpg​

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51TvKCp2VWL._SX315_SY375_.jpg​

2. Mumof42009

Mumof42009 Mum Of 4 Preemie's

Im in between the bee, cameleon and my3 im going to have a play with them all when im a bit futher on hope you make right choice xx

3. babystar

babystar Guest

I like number 3 :)

4. ames_x

ames_x Mummy to 2 beautiful boys

I personally do not like the Bee, but thats just me! :rofl:

The mothercare mychoice and Silver Cross 3D are two of the prams im really considering as i want a pramette, only thing is have to buy a seperate car seat but i havent seen any nice travel systems - who knew it would be so hard finding a pram eh! x

5. Wombat

Wombat Married mum of 2:)

For me it would be anything but bee...

6. Cazza89

Cazza89 Mummy of 1,expecting no.2

Silver cross all the way. That's the same one i want but i want it in Pistachio with carseat to match! I don't like any of these odd looking ones or 3 wheelers. Lol. I'm so fussy. X

7. Pippin

Pippin Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum

I voted for the mychoice as I've just bought the 4 wheeler!!! :yipee:

8. Vici

Vici Mum to a LTTC princess!!

Out of those ones, i'd def go for silvercross, i am NOT a fan of the bee at all!!

9. Armywife

Armywife Mummy to 2 beauties

I voted for the mychoice, again i'm not a fan of the Bee at all! Let us know what you decide! x x x

10. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Mummy to Adam and Joel

Well, I voted Bee... I have already ordered mine. It fit all the important criteria for me the best and then I went to see it and had a spin in Mothercare and a demo and I was won over. It's so neat and light and quirky. :D

11. nikkip75

nikkip75 Well-Known Member

well i voted the loola up cos that what ive just got, (with carrycot)

ive had a go of all those prams, i just found the bee a bit to quirky for me an OH hated it, the silver cross only faces out when baby is bigger and i wanted the option of both and i found the my3 way to big and bulky, had a pram like that when daisy was born an only kept for for about 3 months before i wanted a buzz!

so anyway got the loola up and love it, its nice and compact but still a good sturdy pram, folds smallish and has a lovely comfy seat...

12. 10thSept

10thSept Mummy to one

I like these and think the silvercross is the best of them - we were set on the bee until we played with it, and just didn't enjoy using it at all.
    We're going to go for something M&P, as it's all we like
    I like the silvercross ones, but hubby wasn't so keen.

13. mell242

mell242 mummy to stanley james

I can not recommend the Bee highly enough. A lot of my 'baby friends' went for bigger prams and really regret it now. Many of them said they didn't like the look of the Bee but once they 'had a spin' they quickly changed their minds.
    I love mine!

14. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

My Choice 3 Wheeler as it converts. I have a stroller like that, the Peg Perego Uno, and it's fabulous. Plus I think that one is the most attractive one you listed as an option! :)