to early that i couldn't see the gestational sac..

jenjen82

pregnant-1st trimester
Reaction score
ok i had a bfp so i set up a dr appt. i had a few negative test results but now they have all been positive. i had a ultrasound yesterday and there was a gestational sac but you could see the inside thickeneing(they said this was a good sign). they got a BFP from my urine and i had my blood drawn and im suppose to go back tomorrow to have my blood drawn again because they say that HCG levels double every 48 hrs. I'm just really nervous that something is wrong like a tubal pregnancy or miscarriage..have any you had this happen? i found out that i was preggo with my first and 4 1/2 weeks so i guess its possible i find out fast.im upset that i couldn't get a confirmed pregnancy via ultrasound.:cry:

Hi hun I had ultrasound too today and nothing was seen even on internal, they didnt take blood or say I was thickening.
Ive to wait 3 weeks but did a test when I got home and that was a very clear :bfp:.
Fingers crossed its just too early for you :thumbup:

HOw many weeks are you? You're probably just too early. It was too early to see anything when I was 6+3 but 10 days later there was my precious bean :)

hey ladies , im not sure how early i am..after having my first 5 months ago i just quit tracking my periods because i have so much going on. they said most likely im 3-4 weeks ..im just worried because with maddox i could see the sac at 4 w..i called the dr. office to see if my blood work revealed anything and they will call me back later ..its just crazy to me because with maddox i heard his heartbeat at 6w i believe.....back to back babies scared me at first but now im very excited and was so ready for my appointment yesterday now i'm worried that something may be wrong...i asked if it was possible that i could have a tubal or miscarriage and she said that it is possible because all we have is the pos urine test so unknown what my hcg levels are at and apparently if you have tubal preg or miscarriage then you hormone levels can show a bfb so that has me worried.

If the sac was in the uterus then it isnt tubal. At least that is what they told me. I had a 99% chance for a tubal and it was in my uterus. They said I didnt have to worry about the tubal then. I was told until you are at least 5w, you MIGHT not see anything. Remember every pregnancy is different. Hopefully bw comes back good and next scan will be reassuring. I know the waiting stinks!

Every pregnancy is totally different. With one of my miscarriages I saw a fetal pole and heartbeat at 5+6 but miscarried. With this pregnancy I didn't see anything at 6+3 and everything is ok. It just goes to show how different pregnancies are

The dr office called and they said my hcg level was 256

Will you get that repeated in 48 hours? The first number is irrelevant. It's that it doubles what's important.

yes ill go back tomorrow to have another blood test. everyone keep your fingers crossed for me.....

I've heard some women can't see anything until 5 weeks sometimes, you could still be really early!

thanks everyone, ill let ya know what my results are on friday!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->