To find out or not to find out...

Also, since we went team yellow with DS, all our big stuff (swing, etc) are neutral, so it is easier to go yellow again.

2 of my co-workers are going team yellow ..I am soon impressed by them!!! I would go crazy !!!lol. But looking at a lot of the stuff I have for my baby boy it could definitely go either way especially the 0-3more clothes. And my nursery is green with owls and other Forrest creatures and could easily be for girl too. So maybe not as hard to plan for as I figure!!!

We found out with our DS but i've decided to say team Yellow this time, purely because my brother-in-law and his wife didn't find out and it was soooo exciting waiting to get the phone call on whether they were pink or blue. I wanted a son so badly, now i have one as long as this ones healthy i don't mind what it is and look forward to the suprise.

We didn't find out with DD & it was so amazing having OH tell me at the time :cloud9:

But we are going to find out this time I just want to prepare mentally for having 2 girls or having our first boy.

We won't be telling all the family though so we still get to announce at birth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"