To god to be ture?

T

tmr1234

Hiya ladys i have just got this off ebay do you think it is too good a deal to be true?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150698512258?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Have you checked that you dont have to pay import tax on it as its being sent from Australia? Also, it states that they have sold 11 yet they have no feedback rating at all. I personally wouldnt buy from someone selling bulk items with no sellers feedback. Also, if it doesnt work its highly unlikely you are going to return it to Australia. x

The only thing that would bother me is that the seller has 0 feedback. The product looks good though lol. x

If its not legit its a faff but easy to get a refund. Just follow prompt from ebay. Some people if they are regular buyers can now ring ebay direct about disputes (i can but husband cannot lol). Or they have online chat with customer service but i swear they are having 4 conversations at once as they type impossibly slowly its full of copy and paste to fill time.

The things that send warning bells to me are zero feedback, no contact details and not registered as a business.

Don't worry about import tax as it has to be over £18 i think to inccur any to the uk.

That is what i thort about them not having any feed back i will see if it comes. I know that i can get my money back and it is only £14 so not mega £££

i bought the same one but from a different person. it works amazingly i heard my lil monster at 8 +5

The only thing that would bother me is that the seller has 0 feedback. The product looks good though lol. x

^^ This. The seller has no feedback whatsoever. I would steer clear.

I wouldnt want to hear it though, I would probably just really worry myself if I couldnt find the heartbeat or the baby was in a position that I couldnt hear it to be honest!

I have got a droppler that i had with my LO BUT i can not find it any where. It wasnt a very good 1 but i got to hear LO from 8 weeks

I have this same one also. I probably wouldn't buy from someone with no reviews. Those dopplers are a dime a dozen on the net. You will find another one. FYI I love mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"