To know or not to know!? Gender

lol I need HAIRBOWS!!! LOL we have her named picked out and everything. lol I need to know! but now I have to find out how to get hubby on board.

My advice is if you dont already know then learn about nubs! Try and get you NT scan as close to 13 weeks as possible a few days over rather than under. If you know what you are looking for you should come out with a pretty good idea as to what you are having but officially wont know;) so DH can have his surprise:). I can pm a link about learning nubs if your interested :)

yes, PLEASE!!!! He made me agree to go to our elective ultrasound at 14 weeks and have the tech put the results in a envelope. lol ugh. but if I can tell for myself i'll secretly know.

I've had surprises both times and absolutely loved it! With my youngest I was the first one to touch baby and look to see what gender... One of the most amazing memories of my life!! I have two boys already, I don't mind what this baby is, boy or girl. I love the pure white baby clothes and keep them in those for as long as possible!! It is honestly so much fun to wonder through the pregnancy and then find out at the birth, and it makes the baby announcement pretty amazing too! We didn't find out gender or tell anyone our name ideas so every detail of the birth announcement was a surprise for everyone :)

DH tried to sell me on the idea of a surprise with our first, but I felt that any day that would include having a human come out of my vagina would already provide enough surprises. I'm a planner, and I'm the one doing the physical work of making the new human, so we will be finding out again this time.

I've had surprises both times and absolutely loved it! With my youngest I was the first one to touch baby and look to see what gender... One of the most amazing memories of my life!! I have two boys already, I don't mind what this baby is, boy or girl. I love the pure white baby clothes and keep them in those for as long as possible!! It is honestly so much fun to wonder through the pregnancy and then find out at the birth, and it makes the baby announcement pretty amazing too! We didn't find out gender or tell anyone our name ideas so every detail of the birth announcement was a surprise for everyone :)

I'm just so nosey!!! lol I honestly hate surprises. lol

DH tried to sell me on the idea of a surprise with our first, but I felt that any day that would include having a human come out of my vagina would already provide enough surprises. I'm a planner, and I'm the one doing the physical work of making the new human, so we will be finding out again this time.

I'm the same way!!

This will be our third surprise! I love waiting until delivery :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->