To ladies that broke up with partners whilst pregnant...

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
Im just wondering about a few things so if you could help me...

Did you give baby your partners second name?

&

How did visits work in the early days? How did you handle seeing their family? Did he take the baby or visit you at home...
What about letting him take baby overnight?

Im sorry for the q's xxx

Katie had my lastname and him and his family visited me no way would i allow the baby out of my sight ....its hard to explain but i just cudnt of let him take her so early xxx

My son stayed with me, I took him to the other member of the house at first because i found it easier to leave when i/he was tired then to ask then wait for everyone to leave my house.

My son have my ex's last name, but I kind of regret that because he has a different last name to me and my other son, and he has asked me a few times why he has to have a different name, I feel bad now because I cant change it and I think he feels a little left out.

xx

my ex has had no contact whatsoever with my lo his selfish choice

my daughter has my surname but has nothing to do with her dad so sorry i cant help you there but i would advise you to give the baby your surname. But only let the father see it if your totally comfortable and happy.

My baby will have my last name and have no contact with the sperm donor (aka the ex). I don't even know how to contact him now.

Lex has my surname, was never any thoughts otherwise :lol:
the ex came to me, well for the twice that he saw her :rofl::rofl:
hes never seen her since, and none of his family have ever seen her..

their loss, not ours xx

We broke up before I even found out I was pregnant :lol:
But since he didn't run away, Lola has both of our surnames and at first when she was a newborn he would visit us. The when she was over a month old was the first time he actually had her at his place.
Now he has her one afternoon per week.He also had her 3 Saturday nights since she was born.

Mine ran a mile, well about 300 to be adsact as soon as he found out. My baby shall have my surname and he does'nt want anything to do with my baby so his loss not mine. Sorry I could'nt be of more help.

Gemma has my surname, and despite him saying he wanted to be involved am still waiting for him to get back in touch. :neutral:

Lexie has my surname.

And he's never seen her. Never made the effort too. So it's his loss!

:D

Did you give baby your partners second name? - Nope, Thomas kept mine.

How did visits work in the early days? - didn't go that well tbh, he came up from Essex twice (I live in Derby) .. he last saw his son 7 months ago and suddenly wants to come up again next month.

How did you handle seeing their family? - I tend to be 'out' or 'ill' when they come over.

Did he take the baby or visit you at home... - He visited us at home, no chance he's taking my son back to Essex with him, he can't/doesn't know how to look after him, couldn't even change his nappy, his mum had to do it for him. :baby:

She will have my last name, we haven't spoken for months so i doubt he'll have anything to do with her so i'm no help really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->