to make or not to make an OH appt?

sma1588

mommy 2 kaydence
Reaction score
just wondering if the ladies who are ttc "make :sex: appts" as in telling ure guys that you need to BD the next how ever many nights or what not? myself, i dont even tell him when i wanna BD so that way he doesnt feel used or like its just a job and no fun to it. i was reading some post and noticed some guys were feeling used and like it was just rutine and didnt get much fun out of it............. so i was just wondering how other ppl feel

i think thats a good idea to not let him in on everything...tho..im sure he will get the hint when trying for a little while and they only seem to 'get it' for a few certain days out of the month if thats what some do? haha. so its of course good to give them some lovin even when its not fertility time ;)

I don't tell him, I just pounce ;) xx

lol i like it girls!!! eventhough we think about it ALLlllllllll day lol he doesnt need to know EVERYTHING........ right? well best of luck to you and have fun!!

We do it every 48 hours, but I vary the times, sometimes walk him up, sometimes before bed, and the ones he likes - in the afternoon on the weekend - if I need to shift the schedule, I use it night and then the morning 36 hours later, that way if looks like two days when it is in fact shorter - I know it sounds a little cruel, but the only times i'm off limits is during AF, which is only three days, I don't want him feeling pressured - it's bad enough that I am. Go :sex:

well i guess there are some guys who like to know that there going to get it alot in a week lol so he knows but just doesnt know when...... hmmm that sounds like a tease to me.....jk but then again what a good suprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->