To ovulate or not ovulate... That is the question!

Pitterpatter5

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Opinions/ ideas/ advice please!!!

Quick bit of background, I'm 31, had dd at 22 by a previous partner, Dh is 42 and has 3 ds by previous relationship.

V done Sep 2007 - VR done dec 2014 surgery went well, no complications and will sa in summer if we are not pregnant.

My cycles are very regular, 31 day average 3/4 day af... No bc since dd was conceived ( a suprise while on dp injections!) as Dh only partner since.

This is my second month charting and last month was 'textbook' and did exactly what I would expect, even considering I was was travelling! This month I seem to have sat around cover line all month, 28th/29th I had super duper ovulation pains/ discomfort mostly in my left and then in my right for the last few hrs.... Ewcm in that time too, everything settled today and only boobs hurt but my temp hasn't really done anything!

Rant, vent over... Ideas?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 3
Do you have your temp for today? From initial look, it looks like maybe CD17 was O day? But its always hard to tell without 3-4 temps to look at after

Hi,

Thanks for the reply... I was starting to get worried as I usually O day 14/15 but I think I definitely have now!

Do you think it's better that I O'd a bit later? I always thought my body was a bit keen as always have 31day cycles!

Here's my chart as of today... Not huge jumps but hopefully enough...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 4
Someone here just posted some post about how she looked at a bunch of stats and found that longer follicle times actually make for higher conception rate, so I suppose it could be a good thing! :)

Either way, there are lots of reasons that your O day could be a few days longer. Sometimes stress does it, or things like sickness or even things like drinking or whatever. But I wouldn't worry too much about it unless the O day keeps getting longer and longer out, that might be a sign of something like PCOS starting up.

But for now, i think you are good :D It looks like you timed BD really well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->