To soon to ovulate

KenjoeW

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am so confused this month. Af was 10 days long and it was not regular. It is usually 5-6 days long and first 2 days light then 2 days of heavy then back to light. This month was 10 days of just spotting and not heavy spotting, so I am in cd12 and got a positive ovulation test only 2 days after AF.

Is that possible ?????:wacko:

Take a pregnancy test may be that you're either pregnant or ovulating early x

I usually ovulate on CD 12, so I don't think it's unusual to get a positive OPK that day!

It is unusual to spot like though! I'd definitely take a pregnancy test if I were you!

I usually always ovulate on CD12 also, but I would think it would take longer since I just finished my period.

But how could I be pregnant if I just had my period?:coffee:

Sometimes you get light spotting in early pregnancy and some women mistake this for their period. I'm sure there are other hormonal reasons for why you have been spotting! But I'm not sure what they would be! Spotting doesn't count as a "true" period... Only full flow does!

If CD12 is your normal O date then it makes sense that you're body is gearing up for O!

Sometimes you get light spotting in early pregnancy and some women mistake this for their period. I'm sure there are other hormonal reasons for why you have been spotting! But I'm not sure what they would be! Spotting doesn't count as a "true" period... Only full flow does!

If CD12 is your normal O date then it makes sense that you're body is gearing up for O!

Well just took pregnancy test and neg how I thought it would be, if I did ovulate then I guess no pregnancy this month :( cuz I missed my window.

Just because you had a positive OPK doesn't mean you already ovulated. You may still be gearing up for it. I dont fully trust OPKs anyway as I had them tell me I ovulated on CD20, when it didn't happen until CD50. So i thought I was 2 weeks late when I wasn't. Do you temp as well? Only temps will tell if it actually happened

Just because you had a positive OPK doesn't mean you already ovulated. You may still be gearing up for it. I dont fully trust OPKs anyway as I had them tell me I ovulated on CD20, when it didn't happen until CD50. So i thought I was 2 weeks late when I wasn't. Do you temp as well? Only temps will tell if it actually happened

I tried temping and the opk @ the same time but the 2 months I did my temp never dropped when I actually was ovulating. I'm kinda giving it a 90% that I did ovulated because my left ovary was cramping and that usually happens when I am. It sucks cuz I was planning on using the preseed for the first time this mnth.

Temping is used to tell you that you did or didn't ovulate, it doesn't tell you when your going to. Not everyone has a noticable dip, and its not obvious until afterwards anyway. Temping with OPKs is best, OPKs tell you your gearing up for ovulation, but you won't ever know if it actually happened unless you temp. If you dont get a 3 to 5 day temp rise after your positive opk then you didn't ovulate.

Temping is used to tell you that you did or didn't ovulate, it doesn't tell you when your going to. Not everyone has a noticable dip, and its not obvious until afterwards anyway. Temping with OPKs is best, OPKs tell you your gearing up for ovulation, but you won't ever know if it actually happened unless you temp. If you dont get a 3 to 5 day temp rise after your positive opk then you didn't ovulate.

I would give me the raise after which I knw I ovulated that's the thing I don't want to knw after I ovulated I want to knw before. I read so many articles that's your temp should have a dip to tell you the day you ovulated which I wouldn't have. N the opk do tell me when I'm bout to ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->