To Stick or Not to Stick - here we go again

MissAma

Finally a Mom to Dara
Reaction score
As most of you sadly already know, we're famous for lines and then early miscarriages.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...econd-line-ic-updated-page-9-miscarriage.html

For a couple who is infertile and waiting for their free IVF go with a failed IVF under our belt we sure get loads of :bfp: :rofl:

We are not getting our hopes up and likely, this thread will be sad as well but here goes this month's result. (Should probably say I am CD 28 of a 29 days cycle or so, have no clue when I Oed this month and had an awkward ONE drop of fresh, red blood on the pantyliner three days ago and absolutely NO symptoms.)

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 96
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 83
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 117
I hope this one is a sticky and you don't have to go through the second IVF cycle

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good Luck Hun :hugs:

ohhhh! i can ssee pink in that line so fx crossed and lots of baby dust:dust::dust:

i see a nice pink line, i wish you all the luck in the world & lots of sticky :dust: :dust: :dust:

I see pink lines! I really hope this one is very sticky for you :dust:

Good luck hun - hope this one is sticky. Definitely looks like a BFP. Really hoping that it gets darker for you.

xxx

Thank you ladies! You are so very sweet!

I am not holding my breath, neither will I run to the chemist's and spend hundreds of Euros on tests again. I'm having some ICs and some more FR left so it's another FR tomorrow morning and that's all. I fully expect AF to show any second so it won't hit me hard. I am not gonna, as usual, stop wearing heels, plan names and wonder when we'll let work know :)

It didn't help that the mister stopped by the house and called "awww babe" you never even told me but I found this Frer, it's new, right? we're preggo-for-now again, aren't we?!?!" so I guess it's not THAT faint :)

Good luck MissAma, I hope this one turns out to be your lucky one xxxx

aww hun, sending u a bucket full of super sticky
:dust::dust::dust:

wishing u all the best with this pregnancy xx

Miss ama, this is the best one yet!:yipee:
..... stick stick stick!!!!!

LOL you're crazy and I love you woman! it is the darkest FRER I've ever seen to be honest but maybe they are an ink-intensive batch. Also the IC I did with SMU was BFN so gah slim chances, although I guess FRERs would pick it up before ICs

In the middle of a strategy meeting at wortk now LOL so i'll answer your PM right away but meanwhile have many :hugs: and :friends:

I found the difference between IC & FRER is remarkable, disregard the IC for now please!!! :D

I found the difference between IC & FRER is remarkable, disregard the IC for now please!!! :D

You are feeding my Hopey! Shouldn't! I like my Grumpy better! :rofl:

Wow hon this is much clearer than the last one. Wishing very very hard for you that this is a sticky. :hugs:

Oh and 70Lbs lost WOW :shock: you deserve a massive pat on the back missy!!!! I only managed 40 before I plateaued and I got my bfp so I bow down to your stamina and effort.:howdy:

i can def see a line, fx its a sticky one xxx

Well if there was one thing that was going to make me come out of BnB retirement - it was this.

Have sent you an email as well hun - but just had to post here to say that I have EVERYTHING crossed for you that this is a sticky one.

You so deserve this.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

bx x x x:hugs::hugs:

I See Posative :) Hope All Goes Well For You And You Little Bean Sticks! :) xx

Just wanted to say good luck to you and give you lots of :dust: for a sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->